Table Of Interest
- 1 AFIT School Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For ND, Pre-HND, HND, Degree & PG 2020
today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “AFIT School Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For ND, Pre-HND, HND, Degree & PG 2020”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of the visitors of our site concerning AFIT School Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For Full Time & Postgraduate.
Nonetheless, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [afit portal, afit school fees 2020 2021, afit admission requirements, afit kaduna, afit cut off mark, nigerian air force university, afit cooperative, afit courses, AFIT School Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For Full Time & Postgraduate, AFIT Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For ND, Pre-HND, HND, Degree & PG 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
AFIT Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For Full Time & Postgraduate
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry Current both New and Returning candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology Nigerian Air Force (AFIT) that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We published this information for all Student who needs to know the current school fees of Air Force Institute of Technology Nigerian Air Force (AFIT) in this 2020/2021 academic session.
Take note, that if you had applied for admission into Air Force Institute of Technology Nigerian Air Force (AFIT) or you are already a student, it is advisable, that you know the current school fees for all students, and this knowledge will help you, in avoiding making mistakes that will cost you your admission.
N/B: Late payment would attract extra an extra fee and failure to pay the fees within the stipulated period could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their respective semester examinations.
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna has released the amount payable as school fees by Pre-ND, HD, Pre–HND, HND and PGD programmes students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AFIT Schedule of Fees for ND, Pre-HND & HND Programmes.
You can access the School fees schedule for ND, Pre-HND and HND programmes by viewing the pdf document below
Download the school fees schedule by clicking Here
AFIT Schedule of Fees for First Degree Programmes.
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Any Exam With Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
- How To Study Effectively
- 6 Signs Of a wasted university education
You can access the School fees schedule for degree programmes by simply viewing the pdf document below
Download the PDF document as it is by clicking here.
AFIT Schedule of Fees for Postgraduate Programmes.
You can access the school fees schedule for postgraduate programs by simply viewing the pdf document below
Download the pdf document by simply clicking Here.
AFIT School Fees Payment Procedure.
Find below the guidelines for payment of fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for all returning students.
- Visit AFIT website at https://afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to “STUDENT”menu and select “Returning Student”
- Enter your Matric No(for ND and Degree Students) or Admission No(for Pre-HND, HND, PGD and Masters students.) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your Matric No/Admission No.
- On your page, click on “Proceed to Pay 2020/2021 Tuition Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AFIT Fees 2020/2021 Breakdown For ND, Pre-HND, HND, Degree & PG 2018″.
Thanks For Coming Around