Adeleke University Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
- 1 Adeleke University Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2019/2020
- 1.1 About Adeleke University.
- 1.2 Courses Available at Adeleke University.
- 1.3 Adeleke University Admission Requirements.
- 1.4 How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME/ DE
If you have been searching for Adeleke University Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2019/2020,adeleke university home, adeleke university jupeb, adeleke university engineering, adeleke university map, adeleke university anthem, adeleke university news, adeleke university photos, adeleke university jupeb fees, then you are not alone.
Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, a christian faith-based university for all races, gender and religion invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session degree programmes admission exercise.
About Adeleke University.
Adeleke University was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly qualified and committed members of staff, well equipped laboratories, classrooms, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Adeleke University Admission Requirements.
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME/ DE
Follow the link below to apply:
For more information, contact the Admissions Office:
- 08068202021, 08060019561, 08032729862
- [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Adeleke University Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading