Table Of Interest
- 1 Western Delta University WDU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
If you have been searching for Western Delta University WDU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021, then you are not alone.
The Western Delta University (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
WDU Part-Time Courses.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- LLB. Law
WDU Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for WDU Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Forms are obtainable at the Bursary Department of the University for free.
Admissions forms can also be obtained at the following UBA Offices too. The UBA Business Offices are;
- 6, Okumagba Avenue, Warri.
- 72, Effurun/Sapele Road, Warri.
- 97 Isoko Road, Ughelli.
- Old Agbor Road, Ekrejeta, Abraka.
- 261, Nnebisi Road, Asaba.
- 89C, Ekenwan Road, Benin City.
- 3, Sakponba Road, Benin City.
- 218, Uselu/Lagos Road, Benin City.
- 2, Nnamdi Azikiwe Avenue, Awka.
- Plot A59, CBD Swali Road, Yenagoa
- Plot 137, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port-Harcourt.
- 1347 Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki 2, Abuja.
Furthermore, candidates can obtain forms from the following Zenith Bank locations;
Asaba: Plot 150, Block II, Core Area, Asaba.
Warri: No. 130 Effurun/Sapele Road, Opposite Urhobo College.
Sapele: No. 130 Sapele/Warri Road, Sapele.
Agbor: No. 132 Old Lagos Road, Agbor.
Kwale: No. 104 Umusadege Road, Kwale.
Ughelli: No. 70/80 Market Road, Ughelli.
Forms are also available at the following centres;
Warri Sales Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta State
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
Yenagoa Sales Cente:
Future Leaders’ Educational School,
Gwegwe Street, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
Benin City Sales Centre:
High Tower College,
3 Okundaye Street, Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
Ughelli Sales Centre:
Big Theo Technologies,
130, Isoko Road, Ughelli, Delta State.
Police Station Road, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
Submission of Completed Forms:
Completed Application Forms should be sent to the Registrar, Western Delta University, Oghara.
For further information call 08035478543 or 08168676387.
December 1, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Western Delta University WDU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading