University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Test/Entrance Exam Date & Requirements 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Test/Entrance Exam Date & Requirements 2024/2025,unn post utme exam date 2024/2025, unn post utme 2024/2025, unn post utme 2024/2025, unn post utme 2024 registration, www.unn.edu.ng portal, unn post utme 2024 exam date, unn postgraduate admission 2024, unn post utme date 2024 then you are not alone.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes during the academic session that the management of the institution has released their online Screening examination date and requirements.
UNN Postgraduate Entrance Examination Date & Requirements
Candidates should download transcript request forms (D2) also provided online, and submit to their former Universities/Institutions to forward their academic transcript(s) to “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka” to reach him/her not later than 15th May, 2023. Candidates whose transcripts are not received on or before the deadline by the School shall not have their application forms processed.
All information required would be completed online except the transcript. Copies of qualifying certificates/statement of result and NYSC discharge certificate (Exemption or Exclusion Certificate) are to be attached. Note that To Whom It May Concern shall not be accepted in lieu of the certificates specified above.
Application starts from Monday, 14th March, 2023 and closes on Wednesday, 25th May, 2023.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants will undergo computer based postgraduate admission screening.
- Check out for information on screening processes via the UNN Website unn.edu.ng from, 1st June, 2023, for your further necessary action.
- Date for the Postgraduate Admission Screening: 16th and 17th June, 2023.
- NOTE: For Ph.D degree programme, a candidate must have published at least an article from his/her Ph.D thesis in a journal certified by the University of Nigeria, Nsukka as a condition for graduation.
- Plagiarism test shall be run on Master’s Project Report and Ph.D Thesis before they can be approved.
The requirement for taking the examination include:
- A functional computer system with Webcam.
- Steady internet facility.
To Participate in the online screening examination:
- Visit the link https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/PG/PG.aspx.
- Click on the link that takes you to the examination login page.
- Enter your application number correctly (Use “/” and not “\” and also “–” and not “_”)
- Login to the platform with your application number in full.
- Start your exam.
- Ensure your face is steady facing the webcam throughout the duration of the examination.
- Answer all questions in the time allotted.
- You are NOT EXPECTED to come to UNN to write the examination, you can write from any location.
- You MUST have a camera-enabled laptop.
- You can write the examination at a convenient time within the allotted hours for the day.
- Impersonation will lead to outright disqualification.
- If your time runs out before you submit, the system automatically submits for you.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Test/Entrance Exam Date & Requirements 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading