University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Test/Entrance Exam Date & Requirements 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Test/Entrance Exam Date & Requirements 2020/2021,unn post utme exam date 2020/21, unn post utme 2020/2021, unn post utme 2020/21, unn post utme 2020 registration, www.unn.edu.ng portal, unn post utme 2020 exam date, unn postgraduate admission 2020, unn post utme date 2021 then you are not alone.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released their online Screening examination date and requirements.
UNN Postgraduate Entrance Examination Date & Requirements
UNN postgraduate CBT entrance examination will come up on 29th April 2021.
The requirement for taking the examination include:
- A functional computer system with Webcam.
- Steady internet facility.
To Participate in the online screening examination:
- Visit the link https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/PG/PG.aspx.
- Click on the link that takes you to the examination login page.
- Enter your application number correctly (Use “/” and not “\” and also “–” and not “_”)
- Login to the platform with your application number in full.
- Start your exam.
- Ensure your face is steady facing the webcam throughout the duration of the examination.
- Answer all questions in the time allotted.
- You are NOT EXPECTED to come to UNN to write the examination, you can write from any location.
- You MUST have a camera-enabled laptop.
- You can write the examination at a convenient time within the allotted hours for the day.
- Impersonation will lead to outright disqualification.
- If your time runs out before you submit, the system automatically submits for you.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Test/Entrance Exam Date & Requirements 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading