Table Of Interest
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School announces Sale of Form for admission into Executive MBA, MBA, and Certificate Programmes for 2024/2o25 Academic Session
UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes.
The following programmes are available during the academic session:
|Certificate In Agribusiness Management
|Certificate In Civil Defence Studies
|Certificate In Economics
|Certificate In Entrepreneurship And Cooperative Management
|Certificate In Estate Management
|Certificate In Forensic Accounting
|Certificate In Forensic Analysis
|Certificate In Forensic Auditing
|Certificate In Information Technology (it) And Internet Of Things (iot) Management
|Certificate In Leadership Studies
|Certificate In Management Of Contemporary Issues And Legal Risk
|Certificate In Media Risk Management
|Certificate In Migration Studies
|Certificate In Supply Chain, Logistics And Procurement Management
|Certificate In Tax Planning And Management
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programme Form.
- Migration Studies
- Agri-Business Management
- Civil Defence Studies
- Entrepreneurship and
- Leadership Studies
- Cooperative Societies Management
Interested Candidates are to apply online. Visit: https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five(5) credits including English language and Mathematics obtained not more than two(2) sittings from recognized examination bodies such as SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- University degree or HND from a recognized awarding institution.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES AND APPLICATION FEES
The duration of programmes and application fees are as follows:
- Executive Master of Business Administration – 24months –
- Master of Business Administration -24months-
- Master of Entrepreneurship -24months-
- Certificate Programmes -8 weeks –
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, applicants are required to visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
You should have with you a digital copy of your passport photograph, not more than 200px by 200px in dimension and 150kb in size.
If your application is successful, you will be granted provisional admission subject to the verification of your results. You will need to provide the admission officer with the following documents:
- All academic transcript
- Copies of Certificates such as: SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II; B.Sc. or BA. Degree, HND in relevant areas of Management.
- Two personal references
- Copy of your current photograph
Application closes on 30th November, 2022
Mallam Yahaya I. Mohammed
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Abuja UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIABUJA POSTS