Table Of Interest
- 1 Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University UMYU Direct Entry Admission List 2020/2021
- 1.1 How to Check UMYU Direct Entry Admission List.
- 1.2 How to Print UMYU Admission Letter.
- 1.3 UMYU Fresh Students Registration Guidelines.
- 1.4 UMYU RELATED POSTS
If you have been searching for Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University UMYU Direct Entry Admission List 2020/2021, umyu 3rd admission list, umyu de admission list, umyu admission portal, umyu admission list 2020/2021, umyu post utme list 2020, umyu admission list pdf, umyu admission list 2020/2021, jamb umyu, then you are in the right place.
Authorities of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session via direct entry.
UMYU direct entry admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university portal.
How to Check UMYU Direct Entry Admission List.
Go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/437-final-direct-entry-de-admission-list-2019-2020-academic-session to access UMYU Direct Entry Admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Successfully admitted candidates are however advised to immediately do the following:
How to Print UMYU Admission Letter.
- Go to UMYU admission letter printing portal at https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/.
- Supply your UTME/DE Reg. No and UTME score/DE default Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Log in’ to access your UMYU admission letter.
UMYU Fresh Students Registration Guidelines.
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration.
STAGE 1: ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING PROCEDURE
New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Click on the Print Admission Letter link to print your admission letter then;
- Click on the Print Other Forms link to print associated documents for registration.
STAGE 2: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- While still in STAGE 1 (on your personalised Dashboard), click on Log On To Portal link to access your student portal.
- Make sure you upload your passport photograph and signature in JPEG Format (each not more than 100kb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address, Home Address and Phone Number.
- All students must upload their scanned passport photograph (JPEG Format not more than 100kb) and signature (JPEG Format not more than 100kb), as a requirement for online registration.
- Once you have completed the profile update as required, click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be redirected to the Payment Page.
At this stage, a student proceeds to make payment using the Paydirect Platform provided by clicking on either of the following Payment Options:
- (i)Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
- (ii)Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online).
For payment support: Select Payment Support link under “Payment Manager” Menu on your Portal then click “Requery” against the transaction ID you have paid. You can also Print your payment receipt by selecting Payment Support link under “Payment Manager” Menu on your Portal then click “Print Receipt” against the transaction ID you have paid.
STAGE 3: ACCESS TO STUDENT PORTAL
3.0 For New Students Only (Undergraduate) – (https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng)
- Upon successful payment, the candidate should again click Log On To Portal to get his Matric Number.
- Bring the Matric Number and evidence of payment to the ICT Directorate to collect your University official email address (without this email, you can’t access the Portal again).
- Note that, you are expected to use your official email address whenever you wish to Log On To Portal to conclude your registration.
STAGE 4: STUDENT ID CARD GENERATION
4.0 For New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Proceed to the ID Card Office in the ICT Directorate for ID Card Generation.
- Note that, you must have uploaded your passport and signature as required in stage 2.
- ID Card Collection will be at an announced date at the Security Unit “
For support or inquiries, please contact: ICT Helpdesk on [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University UMYU Direct Entry Admission List 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading