Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “PLAPOLY Admission List 2024/2025 | Check PLAPOLY Admission Status Here“.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails, searches and calls we have been receiving from aspirants of PLAPOLY concerning PLAPOLY Admission List and how to Check PLAPOLY Admission Status.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [plapoly 2024/2025 admission form, plapoly 2024/2025 admission list, plapoly portal, plapoly news, plapoly result portal, plapoly portal support, plapoly school fees, plateau state polytechnic admission form, PLAPOLY Admission List 2024/2025 | Check PLAPOLY Admission Status Here], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
PLAPOLY Admission List | Check PLAPOLY Admission Status Here
This is to inform all prospective candidates and the general public that the management of Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi has released the HND, ND II Special Diploma Admission into the various programmes. The list is displayed on the notice Boards of the institution (Jos and Main Campus) and the Polytechnic website www.plapoly.edu.ng.
Check your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLAPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Check PLAPOLY Admission List.
- Go to PLAPOLY admission status checking portal at https://portal.plapoly.edu.ng/checkAdmissionList.
- Enter your Firstname/Lastname/JAMB Registration Number/Form Number in the search box.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status button to access your PLAPOLY ND admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to create an account on the same platform where they check their admission status and also proceed with payment of admission acceptance fee.
Successful candidates must ensure they pay the non-refundable acceptance fee by generating RRR (invoice) of two thousand (N2000:00) naira only through the Polytechnic portal using www.plapoly.edu.ng, and NOT directly using the Remita link. Then they will proceed to pay at any commercial Bank and then confirm payment online by printing the online receipts/screening form then proceed to Bursary department for confirmation and issuance of Polytechnic receipt.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2018
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2018
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Candidates should then proceed to the Academic Registrar’s office for manual/online screening with the originals of their credentials i.e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Cleared candidates should print payment invoice for tuition fees and then proceed to make payment at any commercial Bank.
Ensure you confirm payment for tuition fee at Bursary department and obtain the tuition fee receipt which should be taken to audit department for auditing.
Thereafter, candidate’s status is change to a student as matriculation/admission number is automatically generated.
Students will take a copy of admission letter, tuition fee payment receipt and stamped online screening form to department to open departmental folder for departmental registration before you can be accepted as a student.
Thanks For Reading