Table Of Interest
- 1 FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 1st And 2nd Batch | FUOYE Latest News
Today, you and I will quickly look at the topic “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 1st And 2nd Batch | FUOYE Latest News”.
This has become necessary because FUOYE has written her screening exam and results are out.
It is also important to note that from the results released, there is a great improvement from last years screening result.
Nonetheless if you have been searching for [fuoye undergraduate portal, fuoye admission list 2020/2021, fuoye admission portal 2020/2021, fuoye admission list 2020/21, fuoye portal login, fuoye portal 2020, fuoye screening result, fuoye latest admission new, FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 1st And 2nd Batch | FUOYE Latest News], then you are certainly not alone.
However, you will get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without further Ado, lets head to the topic “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 1st And 2nd Batch | FUOYE Latest News” proper.
FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 1st And 2nd Batch | How To Check Your Name
It is however very important to note that the authorities of the Federal University, Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) has released and therefore published the names of successful candidates on their website.
Therefore, if you sat for the screening, names suffice to note that names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been posted online.
ON JAMB PORTAL
Currently, you can only access your FUOYE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Nevertheless, to check your name, simply follow the steps below.
ON SCHOOL PORTAL
STEP 1: Go to FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Smile and prepare for your resumption.
That’s all about how to check your status.
We believe this article was helpful?.
INDEFINITE CLOSURE OF THE UNIVERSITY FOR STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
Sequel to the violence that followed the protest by the students of the University to register their displeasure on the epileptic power supply from the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) to the Communities of Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti, The University Management at an Emergency Meeting held on Tuesday, 10th September, 2019 directed as follows:
- Immediate and indefinite shut down of students’ academic activities in the University
- All students are ordered to vacate the University premises on or before 10:00am Wednesday, 11th September, 2019; and
- Staffs of the University are requested to note that the closure of the University does not in any way affect their official duties. Hence, all staff must be at their duty posts.
The directives are for your information and strict compliance please
That’s the much I can take on the topic on “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 1st And 2nd Batch | FUOYE Latest News”.
O3schools Wishes All that have been admitted success in their study.
However, you can drop your phone number so we add you to our WhatsApp group to connect with others who have been admitted.
Thanks For Reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
See Other Articles That Might Interest You
- UNIBEN 2020/2021 Admission List
- 7 deadly Mistakes FUOYE Undergraduates Make and Why you should not dare Them
- The Unintended Consequences of an Overwhelmed Student