Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021, fugus.edu.ng admission, has federal university gusau post utme form out, federal university zamfara post utme 2020/2021, federal university gusau courses, fugus post utme cut off mark, fugus post utme form 2020, federal university gusau post utme date, federal university gusau school fees, fugus.edu.ng admission, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the University has fixed Monday, 19th October, 2020, end Sunday, 8th November 2020.as a date for the commencement of registration for the institution’s post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
The deadline for registration has been extended to 31st December, 2020.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE.
Online Registration commences on 19th October, 2020 and
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: to be later announced
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading