Application starts from 8th July, 2019 and closes on 7th August, 2019.
Screening will take place from Wednesday 14th August, 2019 to Monday 19th August, 2019.
Table Of Interest
- 1 DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Out, delsu.edu.ng | Apply Now
- 1.1 DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Out, delsu.edu.ng | Apply Now
- 1.2 DELSU Direct Entry Screening Requirements
- 1.3 How to Generate DELSU D.E Virtual PIN
Today, you and i will quickly talk about the topic “DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Out, delsu.edu.ng | Apply Now”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from many of our sites visitors concerning when the DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 will be Out as well as How To Apply For DELSU DE screening easily.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [delsu direct entry form 2019/2020, requirement for direct entry into delsu, delsu direct entry 2019/2020, delta state university direct entry admission, is delsu direct entry form out, delsu direct entry courses, direct entry form 2019/20, delsu direct entry cut off mark, DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Out, delsu.edu.ng | Apply Now] then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially, all the candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU for the 2019 Direct Entry Admission that the application form is now on sale for the 2019/2020 Session
All candidates who chose Delta State University as their first choice of University can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening.
Interested applicants are required to visit the college portal at; www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note: Ensure that your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
2. When the page opens up, click on “online Application for Admission” and Click on the ‘”Start” button.
3. Tick the “Select” box and click “Apply”
4. Select “Direct Entry” box and on the next page;
5. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
6. Submit the form and generate PIN
7. Print out the PIN generated
8. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
(a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2019 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Likewise, lets also note that the official date for application has not ben released but however, you can drop your phone number so we add you to our whatsapp group for update.
Thanks For Reading
- DELSU Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released | Check All Batches Here
- DELSU JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Application Still Ongoing
- How to Print DELSU Post UTME Screening Schedule 2019/2020 | Print Now
- DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Out, delsu.edu.ng | Apply Now
- DELSU JUPEB Entrance Exam Result 2019/2020 | Check DELSU JUPEB Result Here