Table Of Interest
- 1 DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Application Still Ongoing
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the DELSU postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the DELSU postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [delsu postgraduate admission list 2019, delsu postgraduate school fees, delsu postgraduate admission 2019/2020, delsu masters courses, delta state university abraka portal, uniben pgd, delsu online form, delsu postgraduate admission 2019/2020, DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Application Still Ongoing].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
The Closing date for the sale of DELSU postgraduate forms will be Sunday, 15 September 2019 23:00
Delta State University, DELSU Postgraduate admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. Candidates willing to gain admission into any DELSU postgraduate programme are advised to apply for the 2019/2020 admission.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into DELSU Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Professional Masters, Academic Masters and Doctorate (Ph.D) programmes.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
DELSU Postgraduate General Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
- Candidates for Masters and Ph.D programmes would be required to write a qualifying examination on Saturday, September 7, 2019.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2019/2020 PG Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31,000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks: Ecobank, UBA Zenith Bank, Unity Bank and Fidelity Bank
Note: All applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
- 2 Hard copies of downloaded Application Form
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website delsuonline.com before completing the Application Form.
Candidates should submit the hard copies of their applications along with other relevant documents to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, Delta State University, Abraka personally or through courier services on or before August 23, 2019.
List of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus. Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately thereafter and end on Monday, September 30, 2019.
Thanks For Reading
- DELSU Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released | Check All Batches Here
- DELSU JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Application Still Ongoing
- How to Print DELSU Post UTME Screening Schedule 2019/2020 | Print Now
- DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Out, delsu.edu.ng | Apply Now
- DELSU JUPEB Entrance Exam Result 2019/2020 | Check DELSU JUPEB Result Here