Table Of Interest
- 1 Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out| Buy Your Form Now
- 1.1 About Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- 1.2 Admission Requirements For Delsu Pre-Degree
- 1.3 List Of Faculties Present For The Pre-degree Program
- 1.4 List Of Courses Offered For Delsu Pre-degree Program 2020/2021
- 1.5 Tools Required For Writing The Entrance Examination
- 1.6 How The Examination Is Conducted
- 1.7 Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021 |How To Apply
- 1.8 Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021 | Other Information
- 1.9 RELATED DELSU POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out| Buy Your Form Now”.
This is important because I have been receiving a lot of searches from aspirants of Delsu Pre-degree.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [when will delsu pre-degree form expire, delsu pre-degree form 2020/2021, list of pre-degree courses in delsu, delsu pre-degree portal, delsu pre-degree school fees, delsu latest bulletin, www.delsu.edu.ng online, www.delsu.edu.ng admission list, Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out| Buy Your Form Now], then you are not obviously alone.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Nonetheless, without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021
Recommended:- Complete List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria
About Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes DELSU Pre-degree undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
It is pertinent to note that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree program of the Delta State University, Abraka for the 2020/2021 academic session.
However, it is important to note that the program is an intensive one designed to prepare candidates for entry into 100L of some selected degree programs at Delsu.
Admission Requirements For Delsu Pre-Degree
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Any Exam With Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
- How To Study Effectively
- 6 Signs Of a wasted university education
The following are the admission requirements any Delsu Pre-degree aspirants must meet to be admitted into the institution.
The candidate must;
- possess five (5) credits in relevant subjects in SSCE or its equivalent in no more than two sittings.
However, the subjects should include English language and Mathematics.
Nevertheless, for some specific courses such as Pharmacy and Nursing Science, the aspirant must possess five (5) credits at one sitting in SSCE or its equivalents.
- Possess Specific departmental admission and faculty requirements as indicated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Brochure For Delta State University.
- Register with JAMB and sit for the 2018 JAMB/UTME and make Delsu as their first choice of institution.
- must sit for the 2018 JAMB examination as well as obtaining a minimum score of at least 180 which is the agreed JAMB cut off mark.
- register the same course in JAMB and In the Delsu Pre-degree program.
List Of Faculties Present For The Pre-degree Program
- How To Remember What You Have Read Easily
- How to get 300 and Above in JAMB
- JAMB 2018 Registration form is out|Complete guide and requirements
The following are the faculties present for the Delsu Pre-degree Program 2019/2020.
In no particular order, they include the faculty of;
- Basic Medical Science
- Social Science
- Management Science
List Of Courses Offered For Delsu Pre-degree Program 2020/2021
The following are the courses offered for Delsu Pre-degree program 2020/2021.
In no particular order, they include;
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
- History and International Studies
- English and Literary Studies
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Medical Biochemistry
- Soil Science
- Political Science
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Mass Communication
- Animal Science
- Business Administration
- Crop Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Agricultural Extension
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Agricultural Economics
- Health Education
- Banking and Finance
- Political science Education
- Business Administration
- Economics Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Social Studies Education
- Religious Studies Education
- History Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Mathematics Education
- Environmental Science
- Integrated Science
- Physics and Electronics Technology
- Human Kinetics Education
- Chemistry Technology
- Computer Education
- Biochemistry Technology
- Business Education
- Library and Information Science
- Biological Technology
- Computer Science
- Home Economics
- Music Education
- Industrial Mathematics
- Fine Art Education
- French Education
- Geography Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Agriculture Education
- Physics Education
- Chemistry Education
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Biology Education
It is very important to note that all aspirants and candidates alike who want to purchase the Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2019/2020 are expected to come with the following materials, without which they will not be allowed into the examination venue.
Therefore, the following are the materials/tools you are expected to bring to the venue. They include;
- Printed Photo Card
- HB Pencil
- JAMB Calculator
Well, it is important to note that admission of candidates into all courses shall be based on a GAT called General Aptitude test.
The test will be conducted by Delta State University, Abraka.
It is good to note that application will be done online.
Therefore all application forms shall be filled online at the rate of Twenty thousand Naira (N20,000) via the use of Delta State University Virtual pin generated by clicking here.
Nonetheless, payments can be made to any of the following approved banks.
United Bank For Africa
Applicants should visit Delta State University portal https://portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual pin and proceed with the virtual pin to make payment of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira at any of the following University approved banks: Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Unity bank & Zenith Bank. Upon payment, applicants should proceed to fill the application form online, submit and print out personal copy.
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Closing Date: Monday, January 11, 2021.
Date of Entrance Examination: 15th January, 2021.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination: Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out| Buy Your Form Now”.
Thanks For Reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.