Table Of Interest
- 1 Are You Wasting, Spending Or Chasing Time? | How To Make Use Of Your Time Wisely
- 1.1 Are You Wasting, Spending Or Chasing Time? | How To Make Use Of Your Time Wisely
This has become necessary as we have sen overtime that several individuals have been searching for topics related to the above topic Are You Wasting, Spending Or Chasing Time? | How To Make Use Of Your Time Wisely,
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [how to make use of time wisely, “making the best use of your time”, how to make use of time effectively, how to make use of time at home, make good use of your time quotes, how to use time, make the most of your time, how to utilise time at home, Are You Wasting, Spending Or Chasing Time? | How To Make Use Of Your Time Wisely], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all this information right here on this blog.
Are You Wasting, Spending Or Chasing Time? | How To Make Use Of Your Time Wisely
“Live like you are going to die tomorrow,
learn like you are going to live forever.”
One hour after I got up, I alredy learned something…
Long long time ago, people were strong believers that spirits lived in trees. Those spirits were always eavesdropping on people and playing tricks on them when they learned what people were planning by creating the opposite.
When a person was wanting something to stay like it was and talking about it, he or she would knock on wood to create a sort of sound distortion for the spirits, a noise so they could not hear the person speaking.
- History As A Science | What Makes History A Science
- Fire And Safety | Basic Fire Safety Tips & Fire Safety Rules
- Myths Surrounding Exercises | All You Need To Know Concerning Exercises.
- Criminal Profiling – Facts Over Fiction | Criminal Profiling Techniques
- 5 Tips For Students Who Are Considering Graphic Design As A Career.
- Evaluation Of Learning: How To Know If The Children Are Learning
“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
Always in a hurry?
Fell like you always have too little time?
You are chasing it…
To spend time is to live in it.
“The bad news is that time flies.
The good news is you’re the pilot.”
Life is short and time is precious. Enjoy it while you can.
- not washing your dishes now will not bring the world to an end
- 6-7 hours of sleep is enough
- have a 30min nap every day
- be one step ahead
- an apology goes a long way, learn to say no
- make time for yourself
- learn to delegate
- multitask only if you are a woman
- preparation will make things go smooth
- leave buffers of time between things
- having phone off is not forbidden by law
- always do something while you are waiting
- work smarter not harder
- get up before the Sun does
- control your TV time
- non-essential things can wait
- get a better sense of humour
- things are as fun as you make them