Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out | Courses Offered In UNIOSUN Pre-degree
- 1.1 UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out | Courses Offered In UNIOSUN Pre-degree
- 1.2 UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission – General Requirements.
- 1.3 UNIOSUN Pre-Degree – Placement into Degree Programmme.
- 1.3.1 COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
- 1.3.2 • LL.B Law
- 1.3.3 COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
- 1.3.4 COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
- 1.3.5 COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- 1.3.6 COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
- 1.3.7 COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
- 1.3.8 COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
- 1.4 Completion of UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Forms.
- 1.5 Access to UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Registration Portal.
- 1.6 Related UNIOSUN POSTS
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of our site visitors concerning when UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to apply.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [uniosun pre degree form 2020/2021, courses offered in uniosun pre degree, uniosun pre degree resumption date, osun state university pre degree school fees, uniosun pre degree form 2020/2021, pre degree form which university still sell 2020/2021, university of ilorin pre degree form, when is uniosun pre degree form closing, UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out | Courses Offered In UNIOSUN Pre-degree], then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested members of the public to its 2018/2019 academic year pre-degree programme admission.
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences.
Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2020/2021 UTME admission exercise.
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the 2020/2021 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
• LL.B Law
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
o Agricultural Economics and Extension
o Animal Science
• Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
o Fisheries and Aquaculture
o Wildlife Management
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
• B. A. (Ed.) English
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
• B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
• B.Ed. Educational Management
• B. Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
• B. Sc Public Health
• B. N. Sc Nursing
• B. A. Philosophy
• B. A. English and International Studies
• B. A. French and International Studies
• B. A. History and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
• B. A. Islamic Studies
• B. A. Arabic Language and Literature
• B. A. Theater Arts
• B. A. Yoruba
• B. A. Tourism Studies
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
• B. Sc. Geography
• B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
• B. Sc. Sociology
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Eng. Civil Engineering
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
• B. Sc. Mathematics
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Geology
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
• B. Sc. Plant Biology
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Zoology
• B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
• B. Sc. Building
• B. Sc. Estate Management
Also, the programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms.
Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise.
The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the Pre-Degree programme of the University.
This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve)
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes on
30th April, 2020
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 08035769845, 08067393931, 08136529963, 08034349494
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out | Courses Offered In UNIOSUN Pre-degree“.
Thanks For Reading