Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out, Uniosun.edu.ng | UNIOSUN Latest News
- 1.1 UNIOSUN Post UTME Form Latest News
- 1.2 Other Relevant Information Concerning UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1.3 Related UNIOSUN POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic ”UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out, Uniosun.edu.ng | UNIOSUN Latest News”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UNIOSUN aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [uniosun post utme cut off mark, uniosun post utme portal, osun state university, uniosun current school fees, uniosun latest news on admission, www.uniosun.edu.ng post utme result, osun state university admission list, uniosun post utme 2020/2021, UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out, Uniosun.edu.ng | UNIOSUN Latest News], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now lets take them one after the other.
Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who are interested in gaining admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for the 2020/2021 academic session
NEWLY APPROVED PROGRAMMES
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Forestry
- LL.B (Common & Islamic Law)
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
However, candidates that intend to study Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science must score at least 180 marks while candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile candidates who chose any of the above mentioned courses but scored less than the prescribed marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Inter-switch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 11th September, 2020.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2020/2021 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
Submission of forms closes at a date that will he communicated later.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
However, as I have related at the beginning, UNIOSUN Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out, Uniosun.edu.ng | UNIOSUN Latest News”.
Thanks For Reading