ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral FeZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany 2020llowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany 2023
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of heidelberg phd scholarship, heidelberg university phd vacancies, professors of heidelberg university, heidelberg university phd registration, graduate academy heidelberg, heidelberg university medicine, heidelberg university english, american university in heidelberg germany, ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany
ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany
The Zentrum für Astronomie der Universität Heidelberg (ZAH) is delighted to offer Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program to start in fall
Fellowships are available for International students.
The goal of the Gliese Fellowship is to offer scientists typically within a few years after receipt of their PhD the best possible opportunities to develop their talents within a fruitful and inspiring scientific environment.
Gliese Fellows enjoy great freedom in their research activities.
The Centro de Astronomía de la Universidad Heidelberg (ZAH) joins the institutes Instituto de Computación Astronómica (ARI), Landessternwarte Königstuhl (LSW) and Institut für Theoretische Astrophysik (ITA).
Its spectrum of research and teaching activities ranges from planet formation and galaxy evolution to cosmology and state of the art computer physics in parallel with the development and assembly of instrumentation for telescopes and participation in satellite projects.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: November
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in any area of astronomy or astrophysics in which scientists at ZAH are active.
- Scholarship Award: The Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship provides a competitive stipend and a generous research budget for up to three years (initially awarded for two years) to outstanding postdoctoral researchers in any area of astronomy or astrophysics in which scientists at ZAH are active.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
At the time of application candidates should already have received their PhD.
The goal of the Gliese Fellowship is to offer scientists within a few years after their PhD the best possible opportunities to develop their talents within a rich and inspiring scientific environment. The successful Gliese Fellow will enjoy freedom in his/her research activities. We especially encourage female scientists to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit a single document (one single pdf-file) to the e-mail address given below by November 30, 2018. This document should include their CV, a list of publications, and a one-page research plan. Applicants should also arrange for three letters of recommendation by scientists familiar with their work be sent to us by that date. The appointment is expected to start in fall 2019. At the time of application candidates should already have received their PhD.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ZAH Gliese Postdoctoral Fellowship Program At Heidelberg University In Germany “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships