Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017
Table Of Interest
- 1 Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 – Capacity Planning Engineer
- 1.2 Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 – Business Support Manager
- 1.3 Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 – Technology And Customer Support Executive
Finally, after such a long wait, the Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 is out.
If you have been wondering when this recruitment will begin, then it is now.
Without wasting much time, lets head into the topic of today “Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017”.
Although, there are three vacancies currently available, but we will take them one after the order under the following headlines;
- About Airtel Nigeria
- Job description and requirements
- How to apply
- Application Deadline
About Airtel Nigeria
Aitel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), is a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria.
Likewise, Airtel Nigeria is a member of Airtel Africa Group.
Furthermore, they are committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians.
This gives the citizens freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below;
- Capacity Planning Engineer
- Business Support Manager
- Technology and Customer Support Executive
Like I said earlier, we are going to take them one after the order
Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 – Capacity Planning Engineer
This Vacancy is in Lagos State Nigeria.
Job Description And Requirements
The following are the Job descriptions and requirements for the Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 capacity planning Engineer.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of designing and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- Prepare capacity plans for special events and sudden traffic increases.
- Ensure selected UTRAN solution as capacity future proof
- Minimize HR utilization.
- Liaise with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning.
- Ensure the utilization of LTE and 3G capabilities.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years experience in;
- GSM Radio Engineering
- A University degree in Computer Or Telecommunication Engineering
- Strong Knowledge in performance management and dimensioning tools.
Application Deadline For Capacity Planning Engineer
The application deadline for Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 post of capacity Planning Engineer is 18th October, 2017.
How To Apply As Capacity planning Engineer
Application has been made easy.
Therefore, all interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link given below.
Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 – Business Support Manager
Likewise, this vacancy is available in Lagos State.
- Ensure the availability of RAN network of Airtel Nigeria,
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and implementing RAN “BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS” environment by providing
- onside hardware and software system support
- Identifying system improvements
- Upgrading, installing, monitoring and configuration of systems
- Applicants must have track record of working in a high paced environment and show a strong ability to lead RAN team.
- Manage all network operations and maintenance tasks related to RAN for Airtel.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
Requirements For Business Support Manager
The requirements include;
- 8 years or more work experience within the telecom space.
- Good knowledge of IP Networking Design
- Good knowledge of RAN design and dimensioning
- Strong telecommunications radio knowledge in RAN domain
- Good knowledge of network evolution and standards bodies 3GPP, ITU
- Great knowledge of ZTE’s business process.
- Strong Problem solving decision making capabilities.
- Maximum analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
Application Deadline For Business Support Manager
The application deadline for Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 Business support manager is 19th October, 2017.
How To Apply For Business Support Manager Position
Likewise, application has been made easier.
To apply, just click here.
Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 – Technology And Customer Support Executive
Finally, this Vacancy is also in Lagos.
Let’s quickly see the Job description.
Of course, the successful candidates will be responsible for;
- Communicate all service affecting failures in the system to the commercial teams and follow through until resolved.
- Support Operational interface to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPI’s.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) to Ms for all Airtel Subscribers’ complaint channel or communication.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs where necessary to ensure Airtel interests are not jeopardized at all times.
- At least 4 years work experience in Telecom industry
- Basic troubleshooting skills on network elements
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science filed.
- Technical Knowledge of Network Elements like switching systems;
- Experience in different network vendor areas;
- NSN etc.
The deadline for this Technology and customer support executive is 19th of October, 2017.
How To Apply For Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 Technology and Customer Support Executive
To apply, interested candidates should click on the link below to apply
That’s the much I can take on the Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017.
Please remember that Sharing Is Caring
Thanks For Reading
Also Read On