Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020
Table Of Interest
- 1 Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 About Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment
- 1.2 Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2029 Job Description
- 1.3 Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020Required Skills and Competencies
- 1.4 Job Qualification And Experience
- 1.5 Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020 Key Responsibilities
- 1.6 How To Apply For Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020
- 1.7 Application Deadline
- 1.8 See other Related Articles
If you have ever wondered why Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company take time before announcing their recruitment, then your guess is as good as mine.
I am glad to announce to you that the coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing.
WARNING:- On no account should anyone adhere to any call for a successful Job application.
This is because all information about the job will passed through the specified email address.
Therefore, lets head to the first topic on the headline.
About Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment
The Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of the Coca-Cola company.
Also, the headquarter of Coca-Cola HBC is in Zug, Switzerland.
Likewise, it has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange.
Of course, Coca-Cola company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Although,life at Coca-Cola is fast paced and challenging but with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities.
It promotes an exclusive workplace, value, diverse views, opinions and always appoints the best person for the job.
Very importantly, we ensure quality in our shortlists and appointments.
Take up the challenge and join us today.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2029 Job Description
Coca-Cola is recruiting to fill the position of “Marketing Analyst”.
Reports should be made to the “Experential Execution Excellence Manager”.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020Required Skills and Competencies
The applicant must have;
- A strong Vendor Management Skill(s)
- Strong cross functional engagement capability
- Ability to work independently with no or limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High Level of integrity and time management
- Customer Focus
- Drives results
- Being resilient
Job Qualification And Experience
Furthermore, the applicant must have the following qualification and Experience
- A B.Sc, HND or relevant experience in Business Administration, Marketing, computer science, etc.
- A thorough process of PR-PO process.
- 3-4 years experience in a commercial-oriented Function (Sales, Marketing, procurement, Logistics).
- Demonstrated competency in the use of data and in depth analysis via SAP.
Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020 Key Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are stated below;
- Lead data generation from SAP or other ERP for Marketing decision making.
- To source for accurate data and provide data analysis support to the function via spreadsheet analysis and presentations.
- Lead the process of marketing material requisitions – PR and PO processes.
- Generate leads and Insights using available sales and marketing data available.
- Manage daily OPEX for function programs.
- Provide leadership in data analysis collaboration with other functions and other units within Marketing for trade marketing activities and events.
- Act as functional SPOC for reporting Marketing data and support Marketing store stock count activities.
- Support function led events by participating in supervising execution initiatives.
- Manage selected function related projects related to data analysis, internal information dissemination and feedback gathering, including the creation, deployment and analysis of feedback surveys.
- Delivering timely deployment of monthly plan messaging, on time deliveries of marketing materials and timely tracking and reporting of executions.
- Marketing data analysis, information presentation and reporting, including Marketing Communication readiness, related BPMS-data readiness and system purchase requisition requests.
- Prompt reporting of marketing activities, creation of purchase requisitions, follow up on approvals and PR sampling requests for Marketing-led events.
- Adopt best practice in insightful report creation and presentation, including the development of improved templates alongside innovative digital dissemination to commercial team.
- Marketing plan dissemination to trade, sponsorship evaluation model, timely reporting of events and evaluation of survey instruments.
How To Apply For Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2020
Therefore, having read the about the job description and all, you can move on to apply.
However, application has been made much easier.
To apply, just click on the link here.
Although, the application deadline has not been specified yet, it is advisable to apply on time.
Likewise, as I have warned before, do not respond to anyone who wants to defraud you by giving out money in whatsoever form.
All applicants will be contacted through their emails.
Finally, to apply, you must be a Nigerian.
That’s all I can take on Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2017.
Thanks For reading
Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.