Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will as well as many other job searchers will quickly take a look at the topic “Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 Form & Portal ”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above state Civil Service Commission.
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding [abia state local government civil service commission, abia state civil service commission salary structure, chairman abia state local government service commission, recruitment of teachers in abia state, abia state civil service salary structure, what is the name of the head of abia state civil service commission, abia state local government commission, abia state civil service commission exam, Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form & Portal ] under the following table of content.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form & Portal ” right away.
Our vision for Abia State over the next 10 years is to create a private sector driven economy in the state, characterized by the ease of doing business and world class security of lives and property
The transformation of Abia State will be achieved through the two broad thrusts of development, namely;
Pillars – Economic areas and Industries (among all others which the State will also encourage) where the State will actively canvass for investment inflows by building our infrastructure, disseminating information and generally supporting the private sector. the pillars our administration will focus on are: Agriculture, Industrialization, Commerce, Education and Oil & Gas
Enablers – Generic areas of development required to achieve an environment which will promote economic growth and social well being. The enablers that will will drive the growth of our pillars are: Ease of doing business, Health Care, Housing, Infrastructure and Security
An appropriate combination of our Pillars and the Enablers is expected to produce enormous Economic Benefits or Dividend of Democracy, some of which make Abia ‘the destination choice for business by 2025.
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Not be older than 30 years
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
The Abia state government in conjunction with the state Local government service commission wishes to inform the general public and from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions in the unified local government service of Abia state.
Apply Here: Abiastate.gov.ng
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program
Vancant Positions for Abia State Civil service Commission recruitment in different local governments
The vacant designation or positions are:
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Medical Jobs (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist, surgeon and Cardiologist)
- Environmental Health Officers
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
- Aba North
- Aba South
- Isiala Ngwa North
- Isiala Ngwa South
- Obi Ngwa
- Osisioma Ngwa
- Ukwa East
- Ukwa West
- Umuahia North
- Umuahia South
- Umu Nneochi
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form & Portal “.
Thanks For Reading
Other Ongoing Recruitments