Table Of Interest
- 1 Lagos State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2021/2022 Form & Portal
- 1.1 About Lagos State Civil Service
- 1.2 Available Vacant Positions.
- 1.3 Requirements for Lagos State Civil Service.
- 1.4 List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment.
- 1.5 How to Apply for Lagos State Civil Service.
- 1.6 Other Ongoing Recruitments 2021/2022
Today, you and I will as well as many other job searchers will quickly take a look at the topic “Lagos State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2021/2022 Form & Portal”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above state Civil Service Commission.
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding [lagos state civil service recruitment 2021, chairman lagos state civil service commission, lagos state recruitment portal 2021, lagos state local government service commission recruitment, lagos state civil service commission aptitude test, lagos state government recruitment of teachers, lagos state civil service commission address, lagos state recruitment 2021, Lagos State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2021/2022 Form & Portal] under the following table of content.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “Lagos State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2021/2022 Form & Portal” right away.
About Lagos State Civil Service
VISION: To become a world class Human Resources Organization that is dynamic, efficient and effective
MISSION: To provide and motivate hig
petent workforce that is disciplined and productive,based on equity,justice and fairness
- Team work
- Transparency & Accountability
Responsibilities:Lagos State Civil Service Commission
i. The Ministry has the sole responsibility of formulating Establishments and Training policies for the entire State Public Service. Other duties assigned to the Ministry include.
ii. Determination of Establishment matters, including staff complements, grading and conditions of appointment, in conjunction with the office of the Head of Service;
iii. Attendance at the meetings of the National Council on Establishments in conjunction with the office of the Head of Service
iv. Reviewing of the condition of Service in conjunction with the Head of Service;
v. Issuance of Establishment circulars, giving guidelines and interpretation on the use of Public Service Rules and Schemes of Service;
vi. Service wide management of the staff records;
vii. Organization of the Joint Public Service Negotiation Council meetings;
viii. Management of industrial relations with the accredited Trade Unions in conjunction with the Office of the Head of Service; and
ix. Pensions Administration
x. Pensions Reimbursements
xi. Pensioners’ welfare
- PENSION AND GRATUITY
- MAINTENANCE OF COMPREHENSIVE AND UP TO DATE PERSONNEL RECORDS FOR PENSIONERS OF THE CIVIL SERVICE
- CIVIL SERVICE PENSIONS SCHEME
- CIVIL SERVICE PENSIONS FUND
- MONTHLY PAYMENT OF PENSION AND GRATUITIES
- BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION OF PENSIONERS
- DISTRIBUTION OF WELFARE PACKAGES TO PENSIONERS (EVERY QUARTER OF THE YEAR)
- LIASING WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON PENSIONS AND GRATUITY OF LAGOS STATE PENSIONERS FOR FEDERAL SHARE
- ASSISTING IN THE VERIFICATION EXERCISE BY THE FEDERAL PENSIONS OFFICE.
NO OF DEPARTMENTS/UNITS
- ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
- PENSION ADMINISTRATION (PEN. ADMIN.)
- PENSION ACCOUNTS (PEN. ACCT)
- PENSION REIMBURSEMENT (PEN. REIM.)
- AUDIT UNIT
- INFORMATION COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- PLANNING AND RESEARCH STATISTICS (PRS)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Available Vacant Positions.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Lagos State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Requirements for Lagos State Civil Service.
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
1.) Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
2.) Not be older than 30 years;
4.) Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment.
How to Apply for Lagos State Civil Service.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- The Internship Program is for three months;
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program;
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2021/2022 Form & Portal”.
Thanks For Reading
Other Ongoing Recruitments 2021/2022