Table Of Interest
- 1 Andela Internship Recruitment 2019/2020 | https://andela.com/careers/ 2019 Recruitment
Today, you and I will as well as many other job searchers will quickly take a look at the topic “Andela Internship Recruitment 2019/2020 | https://andela.com/careers/ 2019 Recruitment”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above organization.
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding [andela internship 2019, andela recruitment 2019, andela cycle 41, andela founders, andela fellowship 2019, andela cycle 40, internship in lagos, andelasalary, Andela Internship Recruitment 2019/2020 | https://andela.com/careers/ 2019 Recruitment] under the following table of content.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “Andela Internship Recruitment 2019/2020 | https://andela.com/careers/ 2019 Recruitment” right away.
We’ve seen time and again the impact that great engineers can have on the world. But over the past decade, we’ve seen a severe shortage of top-tier technology talent. The world needs millions more developers than we currently have, and that number is growing.
We started Andela to solve that problem. The reality is, if it weren’t for one really important trend, it wouldn’t be possible. If you want to see the future of work, look at what developers do: 43% of developers already work remote at least part-time, and 81% prefer it. To attract and retain the best talent, companies are adopting a distributed model of work.
Andela helps companies move in that direction faster. We’ve built the tools to identify extraordinary developers, anywhere in the world, and connect them with the right companies in a way that scales.
In the past four years, we’ve screened 100,000+ applicants, hired more than 1,000 developers, and matched them with hundreds of companies around the world. We’ve opened tech campuses in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda to attract and retain the best talent in Africa, and quickly become known as “The Best Place to Work” across the continent.
Andela developers work as full-time engineers with companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to high-growth tech startups like Cloudflare and InVision. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV, Spark Capital, and CRE Venture Capital, Andela is powering global engineering teams while catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across Africa.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- The accounting intern should be a candidate who has just completed his/her studies in any of the Finance disciplines and is seeking a job to gain relevant industry experience.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC. Prior work experience is not a requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payable reconciliations.
- Assist in the monthly period close by preparing assigned month end schedules.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the accounting team.
- Basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at Foundation Level.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner and able to work in a team.
- Resilient and ability to think out of the box.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology.
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Andela Internship Recruitment 2019/2020 | https://andela.com/careers/ 2019 Recruitment”.
Thanks For Reading