Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022
Table Of Interest
- 1 Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022
If you have been searching for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022, abuth school of biomedical engineering, abu school of nursing form 2021, abuth org ng application generate, abuth school of nursing portal, abuth school of nursing admission list, abuth school of nursing school fees, school of nursing zaria 2021 form, abuth internship, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Medical Laboratory Sciences programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is a Thirty Six (36) Months or 3 years Course Leading to the award of Special Fellowship of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (FMLSCN).
ABUTH LATEST NEWS
Entrance Examination Dates
Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter. Only candidates who pass the examination are short-listed to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness.
Entrance Exams will be conducted on 10th October, 2021
- Batch 1: 8:00am
- Batch 2: 11:00am
- Batch 3: 1:00PM.
Venue: A.B.U. Samaru CBT-Centre Opposite Gym,NUGA-gate,Zaria.
- Make sure you follow your Batches
- Bring along the following: Printouts of Registration & Transaction slips, 1 Passport Photograph & Wear a Mask.
- All COVID19 Guidelines would be observed
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Both entrance exams and interview will be conducted at School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria.
|S/N||School||Closing Date||Proposed Exams|
|1||School of Nursing||31st May, 2020||June, 2020|
On registration after been admitted, the following are submitted:
a. Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
b. Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
c. Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
d. Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
LIST OF MATERIAL STUDENTS ARE TO BRING TO THE SCHOOL AS APPLICABLE
Each student shall be responsible for his/her Uniform. On arrival, a sample of the white material and pattern will be shown to you for guidance. Each Female student is required to wear black underwear and black braziers while in uniform and is advice to buy not less than two of each of this material for use.
Please note that:
Pregnancy/Abortion: All unmarried students who become pregnant or commit an abortion at any stage of training will be dismissed from the School. Only change of surnames for females. No change of names for males. No change of name is allowed after indexing.
This course is residential. Successful candidates must live in the Nurses students Hostel; payment of accommodation fee shall be made in that regards.
Please endeavor to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us: (Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Requirements.
- An Associate of Member Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN) plus a minimum of one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Have Current practicing license of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form.
The application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading
SCHOOL OF NURSING FORMS