Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “AAU Certificates | Step By Step Procedure To Collect AAU Certificates Easily“.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many questions the AAU students who visit our site has been asking us concerning AAU Certificates and Step By Step Procedure To Collect AAU Certificates Easily.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [ambrose alli university certificate collection, ambrose alli university exams and records, ambrose alli university transcript, aau contact, about aau, ambrose alli university registrar, ambrose alli university address, aauhome, AAU Certificates Collection | Step By Step Procedure To Collect AAU Certificates Easily], then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
This is to inform all graduands of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that all Certificates, including Diploma, First Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Master Degree and Ph.D, that have been approved by Senate are ready for collection.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
- Visit Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma website; URL: https://aaue-alumni.waeup.org.
- Click Certificate to check for the status of your Certificate.
- Pay the prevailing fee and come with your receipt to Senate Services Division for collection of your Certificate.
- The current fee for Certificate is N10,000.00, however, the fees for Certificates older than 5 years is N30,000.
- Postgraduate Certificate fee is N30,000. Hurry now to avoid payment of penalty for late collection of Certificate.
- Medical and Law graduands of the 2016/2017, 2017/2018 Sessions are requested to pay the Certificate fee of N10,000 and come with the receipt to the Deputy Registrar (Senate) in order for their Certificate to be given accelerated processing. This is to avoid the last minute rush for the Certificate which is a requirement for Call to Bar and for Medical license.
Graduands are advised to request for collection of certificate promptly. Kindly avail yourself of this rare opportunity.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AAU Certificates Collection | Step By Step Procedure To Collect AAU Certificates Easily”.
Thanks For Reading