Table Of Interest
- 1 University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) IIPELP Graduate Programme Admission Form 2019/2020
If you have been searching for University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) IIPELP Graduate Programme Admission Form 2019/2020, uniport masters program 2019, uniport masters program 2019/2020, uniport masters program 2019, uniport postgraduate 2019/2020, uniport postgraduate portal, uniport postgraduate school fees, uniport postgraduate 2019/2020, uniport masters form 2019/2020, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Graduate Programmes of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) at the International Institute for Petroleum, Energy Law and Policy (IIPELP).
- M. Sc. Petroleum Economics, Management and Policy
- M. Sc. Energy Economics, Management and Policy
The M.Sc. Programme is an interdisciplinary and a collaborative postgraduate programme between the University of Port Harcourt’s Emerald Energy Institute (EEI UNIPORT) and International Institute for Petroleum, Energy Law & Policy (IIPELP). The programme, which is resident at IIPELP, Abuja, is approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
The International Institute for Petroleum, Energy Law and Policy (IIPELP) was established in 2007 to proffer solutions to the current gaps that exist in knowledge, institutional development, governance, legal and regulatory framework for the Energy Industry in Nigeria and Africa.
The aim of the programme is to equip, empower and engage energy professionals through academic excellence, research & policy analysis, and professional & staff development in petroleum, energy economics, management & policy. IIPELP offers a conducive learning environment, enabled with full internet access, virtual library with full hands-on training for its programme.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Management Sciences and Engineering. A Second Class Honours (Upper Division) is required. However, consideration shall be given to candidates with a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) with minimum Grade Point Average of 3.00 with at least three (3) years working experience in the energy industry.
The Master’s programme takes twelve (12) calendar months of intensive, flexible and modular study plus 6 months of a defended and passed dissertation.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION AND OBJECTIVES.
The curriculum is flexible and intensive. It is delivered in modules by University Faculty and industry experts from Nigeria and abroad. On completion of this programme, the graduates would amongst others, have acquired skills that are relevant for careers in petroleum and energy industries; in government ministries, departments and parastatals that are responsible for managing petroleum and energy resources; banking/financial institutions, energy and petroleum policy consulting units, and the academia.
UNIPORT IIPELP Graduate Programme Admission Form | AWARD OF DEGREE.
Students who successfully complete this programme shall be awarded a M.Sc. Degree by the Senate of the University of Port Harcourt and a Professional Membership Certificate from IIPELP.
A non-refundable application fee of twenty- five thousand naira (N25,000.00) in certified bank draft or bank transfer should be made payable to:
Zenith Bank Pic
Name: IIPELP LTD/GTE
Account Number: 1014586937
Application Forms can be downloaded online at www.iipelp.org. Completed Forms could be scanned and submitted to [email protected], however, hard copies of the Form must be submitted to the Director of Academic Studies, IIPELP, 4th Floor, Toyota-Elizade House, Central Business District, Abuja.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Deadline for submission of Application Forms – 21st September, 2019
- Shortlisted candidates for screening will be on the IIPELP Academy website – To be communicated
- Screening/Interview date- To be communicated
- The programme is scheduled to commence in October, 2019.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) IIPELP Graduate Programme Admission Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIPORT POSTS
- UNIPORT Registration Guidelines For Fresh Students 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 | How To Apply Easily
- UNIPORT Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How Check Your Post UTME Result
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees 2018/2019
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2018/2019, Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News