UNIMED Post Utme Exam Screening Date 2023/2024
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNIMED Post Utme Exam Screening Date 2023/2024, then you are not alone.
This is one of the most commonly asked questions by aspirants of UNIMED year in , year out as alot of students are already geared up in preparation for the the post utme and continuous delay or postponement of exam dates/shifting of deadlines which is very common in the Nigerian educational system bores students out.
So to keep students informed is why we have created this topic so as to keep them in check for the proper time for the post utme exam as well as how to adequately prepare for the examination and come out successful which is the goal of everyone reading this blog post right now.
UNIMED Post Utme Exam Screening Date 2023
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date. Candidates are advised to get the official UNIMED Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE to message on whatsapp now to get yours for just N2000
UNIMED Cut Off Marks for Admission
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
Tips On How to Pass UNIMED Post UTME
- I will strongly advice that you put God first… Whatever you believe in should be at the forefront. You cant do it alone without God.
- Ensure You practice past questions. Message us on whatsapp to get your schools past questions for just N2500 flat rate.
- You need to understand the importance of setting your goals and targets right. Yeah, you need to set a limit in terms of what you need to score in POST UTME exam.
- You can take advantage of the very numerous post UTME lectures that are conducted all over. Year in year out, you can decide to attend lecture centres that have taken it upon theirselves to groom students to succeed in post utme for the particular academic year.
- Get to the post Utme exam hall on time and avoid anything that can disorganize you. You need to stay focused.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIMED Post Utme Exam Screening Date”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNIMED Admission List Is Out | Check All UNIMED Batches Here
- UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form Out | Apply Now
- UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Form
- UNIMED HND to BSc Conversion Admission Form
Leave a Reply