Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNIMED HND to BSc Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021, then you are not alone.
The University hereby Invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following B.Sc. Conversion Programme.
B.Sc. CONVERSION PROGRAMMES (Duration: 6 Semesters)
The B.Sc. Conversion Programmes are to enable graduates gain admission Into Degree Programmes of the University to improve their opportunities for employment and professional advancement.
This programme will be in the following Courses:
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
- Health Information Management System
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology. Animal & Environmental Biology. Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
- Physics vii. Computer Science
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline or
- Holders of relevant professional certificates that are recognized as HND equivalent
In addition, the candidate MUST have NYSC Discharge Certificate or NYSC Exemption Certificate
Method of Application
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Programme of Choice:
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- Click on APPLICATION FORM with your Payment Transaction ID to complete the form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the university’s website www.unlmed.edu.ng.
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT Into any Individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any Individual and/or makes payments) Into any Individual’s account does so at her/his own rlskt
Please be guided!
Dr. Woleola J. Ekundayo
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIMED HND to B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading