Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 |Application Guide&Requirements
Table Of Interest
- 1 Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 |Application Guide&Requirements
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020.
If you have been searching for [unilever recruitment portal,unilever nigeria plc graduate & experienced recruitment (8 positions),unilever nigeria internship,unilever nigeria internship 2020,unilever nigeria recruitment 2018,unilever nigeria website,unilever nigeria careers,unilever recruitment], then your search just ended.
If you are a suitably qualified graduate and you have been searching for a Job, then I am glad to announce to you that your search just ended.
About Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020
Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast growing consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries.
Likewise, more than 2 billion consumers across the world, use our amazing products everyday.
Also, at Unilever, you can shape your own path as you worth with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
Moreover, this is why we are accepting applications from the public to fill our major positions. Good luck.
The job s located at Oregun, Lagos. The job number is 17000FS7 and you are to function in the finance department.
Nevertheless, It is imperative to note that this is a full time job.
Therefore, interested candidates should apply now.
Job Key Environment
The job key environment is both internal and external.
The internal focuses on finance and other departments, particularly supplying management on asset acquisition and disposal.
Likewise, the external liaises with the Federal Ministry of Industries.
Therefore, all interested applicants should apply now.
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Main Accountabilities
The following are the main Job accountabilities of any successful applicant.
The applicant must;
- Be responsible for managing physical control of assets e.g movement from one location to another. This will be done with the use of movement forms, gate pass and other forms.
- Ensure fixed asset verification and tagging is carried out as stipulated in policy.
- Liaise with the Federal Ministry of Industries annually to get the certificate for capital Allowances which is used to reduce the company tax liabilities.
- Ensure reconciliation of fixed assets register to the general ledger.
- Account for additions to fixed assets.
- Ensure monthly depreciation is charged correctly and booked to results.
- Prepare input into both local and statutory reporting as it relates to fixed assets.
- Take responsibility of own development.
- Account for work in progress and quarterly capitalizations.
- Account for disposals and profit/loss on of fixed assets.
- Job Purposes
The main purpose of the job is to;
- Be responsible for maintenance of the company Fixed assets. This is to ensure that company fixed asset policies on acquisition,capitalization, verification, depreciation and disposals of fixed assets are complied with.
- Ensure that transactions in respect of the above processes are correctly accounted for.
- Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Relevant Experience
The following are the most relevant experience every candidates must posses before being accepted.
The candidate must have;
- Inclination to learn and grow
- minimum of 2-3 years experience in accounting job’
- good interpersonal skills
- been an accounting graduate or posses levels of accounting professional examination.
- good Excel Skills
- ability to work in team.
How To Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020
Application has been made simple.
Therefore, to apply, simply click here.
Quite easy right?
Other Relevant Information About Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020
It is therefore very important to note that the application deadline for Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 is on the 24th of November, 2020.
That’s the much I can take on the subject.
Finally, If you have any questions you can leave it in the comment box.
Thanks For Reading.
Pleases remember that SHARING is CARING.
Other Jobs You can apply for
- Federal medical Centre owerri job recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Job recruitment 2020
- 2020Cocacola hellenic bottling company job recruitment 2018/2019