Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNIJOS Admission List 2024/2025 | UNIJOS Ist, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List”
This has become necessary because the UNIJOS Post UTME exam has been concluded and the results have been released online for checking.
However, we are particularly glad to announce to you that the admission list for UNIJOS
However, you shall get all these and more right here on this blog.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) that the First (1st) And Second (2nd) Batch Admission list for academic session is out and been has been uploaded on jamb website by UNIJOS Admission Management.
Those who participated in University of Jos Admission screening exercise for can now proceed to check if they names where among those uploaded on Jamb Portal
- log on to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on “Get started”
- Your Admission status will show on the next page
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCT College of Education, Zuba admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng
Create an account by clicking here
Login to the portal with your login details
Click on “Check Admission Status”
Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
Click on your “Check admission status” to view your admission details.
If you have been given admission, the next step will be to print your admission letter.
If you have seen your admission on jamb portal, you can now go ahead and print your admission status by following the guidelines below:
- Candidates are to Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- -Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission Letter Slip as shown on the screen.
We at O3schools.com want to use this medium to congratulate all successful students in the just concluded UNIJOS Post UTME.
Go make us proud In the Nigerian Education Sector.
Nevertheless, That’s the much I can take on the topic “UNIJOS Admission List | UNIJOS Ist, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List”
Finally, Please Note here that the portal for checking the result hasn’t been activated yet. However, if you want us to update you, dont hesistate to drop your phone numbers so we can add you to our whatsapp group.
Thanks For Coming Around