Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNIJOS Remedial/Predegree Admission Form 2024/2025, unijos remedial form 2024/2025, unijos remedial resumption date 2024, university of jos remedial form 2024, unijos remedial 2024, unijos diploma form 2024, unijos remedial science admission list, unijos remedial calendar, unijos remedial school fees then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree/Remedial Science Programme of the University of Jos for the Academic Session.
Candidates must possess at least 3 to 5 ‘O’ LEVEL Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE results or its equivalent in the following Science Subjects: Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission.
The Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who want to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine, Science Education, Medical Lab Science (MLS), Biochemistry, Science Lab Technology (SLT), Computer Science, Engineering, Agriculture or any single honors Degree course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other science disciplines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online on the University website: portal.unijos.edu.ng
Step 1: Account Creation and Activation
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click Programme Menu and select Remedial Sciences
- Fill the online account creation form (Ensure to provide functional email, easy to remember password and phone number)
- Select your program of choice (Remedial science)
- Click on Register when completed to submit
(An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click on the link to activate your account and proceed with the registration)
Step 2: Payment for the Application Form (N15,000)
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng.
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your email and password and then click Log In (You will be logged in to your personalized dashboard)
- Click on Application Charge and then click on Pay Application Charges. (A window containing payment details will be displayed.)
- Select your preferred payment option (Bank Branch, Card, etc) and provide the details required
- Follow the prompt through until payment is successful
- Print the receipt upon successful payment. Also print the other copy of the receipt sent to your mail.
Step 3: Personal Information Registration
- visits portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Type your email and password and then click Log In (You will be logged in to your personalized dashboard)
- Click on My Profile
- Click on Add/Edit Bio-Data
- Complete the online registration. Ensure you enter all the information requested on all tabs: bio-data, result, sponsor, next of kin as well as passport and signature upload.
- Click on SUBMIT once completed (a form will be generated for you. Print and keep for future reference)
In case of inquiry contact the Head of Department of Remedial Sciences, University of Jos on phone Number: 08036843775 or the Secretary, on 08033661070.
Chief Monday M. Danjem
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIJOS Remedial/Predegree Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading