Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Rivers State University RSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021, college of medical sciences rsu, rsu 2020/2021 academic calendar, rivers state university screening schedule slip, rsu admission list, rivers state university admission news, rsu admission 2019, does rivers state university accept second choice, rsu pg admission list, college of medical sciences rsu, then you are not alone.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Programmes of the College of Basic Medical Sciences, and departments in Faculties of Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Science, Agriculture and Technical & Science Education for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RSUST Pre-Degree Available Programmes.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING (B.Tech)|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc)|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B.Sc)|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.Tech)|
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION (B.Sc)
RSUST Pre-Degree Programme Duration and Admission Requirements.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME AND MODE OF STUDY
The programme duration is two semesters (one academic session). Mode of study is face to face at the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.
Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Science subjects in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO. Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ Level Credits at one sitting.
Accepted candidates must enroll and write the 2020/2021 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme and must obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point for Rivers State University.
How to Apply for RSU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Candidates are to visit the Rivers State University website www.ust.edu.ng and follow the link for the 2020/2021 Pre-degree Programme Application. Application Form to be completed online (with candidate’s phone number) after payment of application fee of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. Applicants will be expected to bring their SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during clearance and registration.
Closing date for application is Friday, 30th October, 2020.
Photocopy of application download should be submitted to the Pre-degree Office at Rivers State University before Tuesday, 3rd November, 2020.
Clearance and Registration commence on Tuesday, 10th November, 2020 at ITC premises, RSU
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Rivers State University RSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading
- RSU Admission List 2020/2021| RSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Batch & DE Admission List Out
- RSUST Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 |JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- RSUST School Fees 2020/2021 For New & Returning Students
- RSUST Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out , Rsu.edu.ng | RSUST Admission News
- Rivers State University RSU Supplementary Admission Screening Form 2020/2021
- Rivers State University RSU Clearance Exercise 2020/2021 for Newly Admitted Candidates
- RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply
- RSUST Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Out For Evening & Weekend Sessions
- Updated List Of Courses Offered Rivers State University Of Sci. & Tech (RSUST) 2020/2021