Oyo State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Eleyele Ibadan Basic General Nursing & Post-Basic Midwifery
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “Oyo State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form 2024/2025 Eleyele Ibadan Basic General Nursing & Post-Basic Midwifery”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the Oyo State College Of Nursing Admission Form process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the Oyo State College Of Nursing Programme admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [oyo state college of nursing and midwifery admission list, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery portal, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery student portal, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery kishi, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery latest news, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery student login, list of school of nursing in oyo state, school of nursing eleyele 2024 form].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
Oyo State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form Eleyele Ibadan Basic General Nursing & Post-Basic Midwifery
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan.
- Basic General Nursing
- Basic Midwifery
- Post-Basic Midwifery
OYSCONME Basic General Nursing.
Basic General Nursing is a three year programme commencing from October , after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit pass at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Interested candidates are to follow the under listed process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Sale of forms start from July online application must be completed on or before Friday, 19th August, 2022.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): August – September
- Date of Interview: September
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note – No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Oyo State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form Eleyele Ibadan Basic General Nursing & Post-Basic Midwifery”.
Thanks For Reading