Table Of Interest
- 1 National Security Division Law Internship Programs for Spring/Summer/Fall 2019
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “National Security Division Law Internship Programs for Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the National Security Division Law Internship Programs for Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [doj national security division internship, doj legal interns, legal internship, national security law jobs, eoir legal internships, human rights legal internships summer, legal internships abroad summer 2019, international criminal law internship, National Security Division Law Internship Programs for Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “National Security Division Law Internship Programs for Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 ″
Whether you are enrolled in Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Constitutional Law, litigation or national security or intelligence law, there are internship opportunities for you at NDS.
The U.S. Department of Justice seeks interns for positions located in Washington, D.C. They are offering the National Security Division Law Internships in spring, summer, and fall 2019.
The program is open to all law students who are enrolled in an accredited U.S. law school at the time of application and throughout their internship.
Field of Internship: Law
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: NSD Office of Law and Policy, United States Department of Justice
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Open to all law students.
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. law school at the time of application and throughout their internship.
- Strong research and writing skills are required.
- Prior interest or experience in the area of national security would be useful but is not required.
- By the time of the internship, all applicants must have taken one or more of the following courses: Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, or Constitutional Law.
- Additional courses addressing criminal law and litigation or national security or intelligence law would also be helpful.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? Internships are unpaid. If your school offers interns academic or work-study, they will work with you to meet school requirements whenever possible.
The National Security Division’s (NSD) Office of Law and Policy, United States Department of Justice is offering two internships for law students. The U.S. Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
Intern projects include: researching legal questions, drafting memoranda or other legal and policy analysis, factual research, and assisting with presentations and supporting materials.
Number of awards offered: 2 Positions are available
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
To apply, you will need to provide a brief cover letter, resume with two references, transcript (official or unofficial), and a writing sample (not to exceed ten pages). Paper or faxed applications will not be considered.
- Submit these materials as one pdf, ATTN: Intern Program Coordinator (Office of Law and Policy), via email to [email protected]
- Spring applications 2019, the subject line should read: [LAST NAME] – L&P Spring 2019 Internship Application.
- Summer applications 2019, the subject line should read: [LAST NAME] – L&P Summer 2019 Internship application.
- Fall applications 2019, the subject line should read: [LAST NAME] – L&P Fall 2019 Internship application.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadlines are as the following:
- Fall 2019: April 15, 2019
- Spring 2019: August 31, 2019
- Summer 2019: 15 November 2019 for current 2L students and for Current 1L students – December 15, 2019.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “National Security Division Law Internship Programs for Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 “.
Thanks For Reading