Table Of Interest
- 1 KWASU Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | KWASU PG Fees Breakdown 2019
This has become necessary as different individuals have flooded my email and cell phone with emails and calls in the past few weeks concerning the subject matter.
However, if you are among those who have been eagerly anticipating the release of this article and have been searching for [kwasu postgraduate application form, kwasu postgraduate admission list, kwasu postgraduate admission 2019 2020, kwasu pg form 2019, kwasu postgraduate school fees, kwasu master degree, kwasu mba portal, www.kwasu.edu.ng/ips portal, KWASU Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | KWASU PG Fees Breakdown 2019], then you can see that you are not the only one.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2019
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2019
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nevertheless, your search just ended as you will get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog @ o3schools
Without further ado, lets head there right away.
The Programme is designed to improve Higher Degree Education standards of the prospective students, especially the working class who, for work related reasons,are unable to step on the next run in their professional ladder.
The programme is designed to assist prospective candidates proffer solutions to complex challenges confronting managers in modern day business practices in the world of work.
The frontiers of knowledge are thus expanded; skills sharpen; and professional competences enhanced in the candidates’ chosen areas of specialisations.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
The duration for Executive MBA and Regular MBA programmes shall be for a minimum of 18 months, three (3) semester and a maximum of 36months (6)semester.
PROGRAMME LOCATION: The Programme is located at the centre of Ilorin Metropolis. This is to ensure that interested and prospective candidates have easy access to participate in the programme.
The programmes are available in two (2) Modules- Executive and Regular with specialisations as follows:
1. Business Administration
2. Marketing Management MM
3. Export Management
4. Economic Management
5. Financial Management (FM))
6. Production and Operation Management (POM)
7. Human Resources Management (HRM) and Organisation Business (OB)
8. Health Care Management (HCM)
9. International Business (IB)
10. Management Technology (MT)
11. Information Communication Technology (ICT)
12. Enterprise Creation and Management (ECM)
13. Revenue Generation Management (RM)
14. Entrepreneurship Management (EM)
15 Production and Operation Management (POM)
The tuition fee is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N150, 000 .00K) per session for Nigerian candidates regardless of state of origin, payable only after admission has been offered. Additional Sundry Fee of Fifty thousand Naira only N50,000= will be paid by successful candidates.
Prospective candidates are expected to satisfy the following minimum admission requirements:
I Graduates of KWASU or other recognised Universities who have obtained the approved degree of Bachelor with at least Second Class honours, Lower division or its equivalent.
ii Candidates with Third Class and appropriate postgraduate diploma of KWASU or other recognised Universities with at least a lower credits pass.
iii. Candidates who hold HND with at least a lower credit pass and postgraduate Diploma of KWASU or any other recognised institution will be considered for admission.
iv. Holders of Professional Certificates such as ACA, CIB, ACCA, ACII, and ACIA may also be considered.
v. Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the school of Postgraduate Studies Council and Senate of the University.
vi. In addition to (i) – (iii) above, candidates must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation
Thanks For Reading