Table Of Interest
- 1 KWASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out online, Kwasu.edu.ng | KWASU Latest Admission News
- 1.1 KWASU Post UTME Form Latest News
- 1.2 KWASU Courses.
- 1.3 List of Unavailable Courses for 2020/2021 Admission.
- 1.4 KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
- 1.5 How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
- 1.6 REGISTRATION FEES:
- 1.7 ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1.8 Other Relevant Information Concerning KWASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1.9 KWASU Admission Screening List.
- 1.10 KWASU RELATED POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic ”KWASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out online, Kwasu.edu.ng | KWASU Latest Admission News”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of KWASU aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [kwasu post utme 2020/2021, when is kwasu post utme coming up, kwasu post utme form 2020, kwasu post utme past question, kwasu admission portal, kwasu screening date, kwasu screening form 2020/2021, how much iskwasuschool fees, KWASU Post UTME Form Is Out online, Kwasu.edu.ng | KWASU Latest Admission News], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
The Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Authority of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates whose choice of institution in the 2020 UTME was KWASU; and all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice, to the Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for 2020/2021 admission exercise.
List of Available Courses for 2020/2021 Admission.
|5||BANKING & FINANCE|
|10||CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES|
|11||CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|13||EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION|
|15||ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|18||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE|
|19||FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY|
|21||GEOLOGY AND MINERAL SCIENCE|
|26||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|30||MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEERING|
|33||MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE|
|36||PLANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY|
|42||TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY|
|43||VISUAL AND PERFORMING ART|
|S/NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aeronautics &Astronautics Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electricals and Computer Engineering Agricultural Engineering Material Science Engineering|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||Archaeology||History Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4.||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Education Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||Common-Law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library And Information Science Visual and Performing Art|
|6.||Common and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7.||French and International Studies||French Special Education History Library and Information Science|
KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts from 28th August, 2020.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: 11th September, 2020.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
However, as I have related at the beginning, KWASU Post UTME form is not yet on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately it comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sunday 23rd June, 2019
KWASU Admission Screening List.
Candidates whose names appeared in the document below are invited attend Admission Screening Exercise at Kwara State University, Malete. All candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their UTME Results Slip, O’Level Results and Scratch Cards (Result Checker), and KWASU Pre-Admission Screening registration print-out. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold at the KWASU International Conference Centre, Agric Area, Sango, Ilorin at 9.00am daily.
KWASU 1st admission screening will hold between Monday 24th June and Friday 28th June, 2019. Follow the link below to check the names of shortlisted candidates:
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “KWASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out online, Kwasu.edu.ng | KWASU Latest Admission News”.
Thanks For Reading