Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Recommended Books for Yoruba 2020, jamb recommended biology textbooks, jamb syllabus for yoruba, recommended books for literature in english jamb 2020, jamb english book, waec recommended textbooks for economics, waec recommended textbooks for mathematics, hausa jamb syllabus, jamb brochure and syllabus, then you are in the right place.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have always warned and advised students and applicants on the use of the Prescribed textbook to study for JAMB.
A lot of students use textbooks not prescribed by JAMB and still pass the examination though but it is always advisable to follow instructions so that success can just be at the tip of your fingers.
JAMB Recommended Books for Hausa
- Galadanci, M.K.M. (1976) Introduction to Hausa Grammar, Zaria: Longman
- Junju, M.H. (1980) Rayayyen Nahawun Hausa, Zaria: NNPC
- Muhammad, Y.M. (2005) Fassarar Hausa, Zaria: ABU Press
- Sani, M.A.Z. (1999) Tsarin Sauti Da Nahawun Hausa, Ibadan: UP Plc
- Sani, M.A.Z. et al (2000) Exam Focus: Hausa Language, Ibadan UP Plc
- Skinner, N. (1977) Grammar of Hausa, Zaria: NNPC
- Yahaya, I.Y. et al (1992), Darussan Hausa 1 – 3, Ibadan: UP Plc Don manyan makarantun sakandare
B. ADABI DA AL’ADU (LITERATURE AND CULTURE)
- Bichi, A.Y. (1979) Waƙoƙin Bikin Aure, Lagos: Nelson
- Dangambo, A. (1984) Rabe – Raben Adabin Baka da Muhimmancinsa Ga Rayuwar Hausawa, Kano: T.P.C.
- Gusau, S.M. (1991) Makaɗa Da Mawaƙan Hausa, Kaduna: Fisbas Media Service
- Ibrahim, M.S. (1977) Kowa Ya Sha Kiɗa, Zaria: Longman
- Madauci, I. et al (1992) Hausa Customs, Zaria: ABU Press
- Umar, M.B. (1976) Ɗanmaraya Jos Da Waƙoƙinsa, Ibadan: OUP
- Umar, M.B. (1977) Wasannin Tashe, Zaria: NNPC
C. ƘAMUSAI (DICTIONARIES)
- Bargery G.P. (1951) A Hausa – English Dictionary and English-Hausa Vocabulary London: OUP
- Newman, R.M. (1997) An English-Hausa Dictionary, Ibadan: Longman
- Newman and Newman (1977) Sabon Ƙamus Na Hausa Zuwa Turanci, Ibadan: UPL
- Skinner, N. (1993) Kamus Na Turanci Da Hausa, Zaria: NNPC
- CSNL: (2006) Ƙamusun Hausa Na Jami’ar Bayero ta Kano, Kano: Ɗab’in CSNL
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Recommended Books for Hausa 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2019 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2020
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2020
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips