Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Recommended Books for French 2020, jamb recommended french textbooks, jamb syllabus for french, recommended books for literature in french jamb 2020, jamb english book, waec recommended textbooks for french, waec recommended textbooks for mathematics, hausa jamb syllabus, jamb brochure and syllabus, then you are in the right place.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have always warned and advised students and applicants on the use of the Prescribed textbook to study for JAMB.
A lot of students use textbooks not prescribed by JAMB and still pass the examination though but it is always advisable to follow instructions so that success can just be at the tip of your fingers.
JAMB Recommended Books for French
A (i) Written Language
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasise oral practice
(B) Culture of Froncophone Countries
- Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les Francais, Paris: Hachette Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Any good French/English or French dictionary
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Recommended Books for French 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2019 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2020
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2020
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips