Table Of Interest
- 1 Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 | Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Portal 2019
- 1.1 Table Of Content
- 1.2 About Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship
- 1.3 The Brain Behind Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship
- 1.4 Eligibility
- 1.5 Requirements For Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship
- 1.6 Other Information About Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship
If you have ever wondered when the Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship will be out, then your guess is as good as mine.
Anyway, I am glad to inform you that Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship is out but screening date for the scholarship has not been announced.
Of course, If you don’t know anything about this scholarship, you are in the right place.
Likewise, if you are looking for information about this scholarship, your search is over.
Without wasting much time, we will discuss the Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 under the following headlines
- The brain behind Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligibility For the scholarship
- Other Information
- 8 top documents for undergraduate Scholarship application
- Dangote Foundation Scholarship
- How to remember 900% of What You Have Read
- Killer Skills To Get Any Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria
Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship is an undergraduate scholarship for both university, polytechnics and college of education students.
Also, The total fund for the scholarship is worth N2,000,000.
Furthermore, the scholarship award is for twenty (20) students only.
This means that each student will go away with a whopping sum of N100,000.
His full name is Chief Abdul-Ganiyu Oyesola Fawehinmi.
He was born on the 22nd of April 1938.
This means he would have been actually 79 years old now although he died on the 5th of September 2009 at the age of 71.
He was a;
- SAN (Senior Advocate Of Nigeria)
- Seasoned human and civil rights lawyer.
- Nigerian author
- Social Critic
From his profile, you should already know that he went to school and was a seasoned scholar.
Now lets see the eligibility for the scholarship.
Therefore, the following are the eligibility for the scholarship.
The applicant for the scholarship must;
- Be POOR and be an indigene of Nigeria. Funny criteria right?
- Have excellent academic perfomance
- Be a student of any tertiary institution [university, polytechnic or college of education] in Nigeria.
The following requirements are needed for the scholarship
- Applicants must submit application letter before they will be considered.
However, the application letter must not be more than 2 pages.
Likewise, the following information must be present in the application letter
- Name of the applicant
- Year of study
- State of origin
Furthermore, you will although likewise need to state why you think you should be given the scholarship.
Likewise, the application letter must be attached with the following documents;
- A letter from the applicants Head of Department.
Also, the applicants most recent cumulative grade point average for the previous academic session must be stated by the head of department in the letter.
- A photocopy of the applicants school identity card.
- Two passport photographs not more than 3months old must be provided in the correct size.
- A copy of the applicants course registration form for the current session.
- Likewise, a letter from the registrar of the school of the applicant clarifying that the applicant is a student of the said institution.
Applicants should submit all details and requirements to the address specified below.
- ASUU Office of C/O Dr. M.K. Aliyu, Chairman ASUU, Ahamadu Bello University, Zaria.
- Nigerian Law publication house Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa,Ikeja. P.O.Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos.
- C/O Sec. to the Dean, School of Post Graduate studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State.
That’s the much I can take on Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 | Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Portal 2019
Please note that the scholarship form is not yet available but immediately it comes out, you will be notified.
Furthermore, you can drop your Email or subscribe to our news outlet.
Finally, thanks For reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Other Articles that May interest you include