Table Of Interest
- 1 FUOYE – Federal Poly Ilaro Top-Up/Conversion Programme 2020/2021
- 1.1 FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Objectives.
- 1.2 FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Available Course.
- 1.3 FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Admission Requirements.
- 1.4 FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Other Details.
- 1.5 How to Apply for FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Admission Form.
- 1.6 RELATED FUOYE POSTS
If you have been searching for FUOYE – Federal Poly Ilaro Top-Up/Conversion Programme 2020/2021, fuoye top up degree and hnd conversion programme, fuoye top up program, fuoye conversion programme, fuoye conversion programme form, fuoye hnd conversion programme, top up in fuoye, top up degree in nigeria, federal university oye ekiti hnd conversion, then you are in the right place.
The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) in Affiliation with The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
It enables university graduates who are unable to stand out academically during the first degree due to one challenge or the other to remedy their results.
Also, it allows HND graduates to upgrade their certificates to University Degrees.
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Objectives.
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- provide suitable academic programs that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- make available contents and Instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class end/or Pass.
- facilitate university education that will lead to a change of degree/career, where necessary.
- Create an academic level ground for university degree acquisition.
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Available Course.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Food Science and Technology
- B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Management
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Public Administration
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Admission Requirements.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5) O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programs. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- In addition, credit in Mathematics Is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences, and Social Sciences.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion program.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Other Details.
The tuition fee is N173,900 per academic session payment in two installments is acceptable.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
Two (2) years of six (6) semesters (15 weeks per semester). Subject to the management decision
Lectures take place at the Engineering Complex, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro on a Full-Time basis.
How to Apply for FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Admission Form.
- Pick application forms at Federal Polytechnic Ilaro after payment of a non-refundable fee of N15,000.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Directorate of Linkage and Affiliation, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
Contact numbers are:
- Dr. Adekunle FUOYE, 09058309801
- 2. Mrs. Tosin (FUOYE) 070356 77898
- Mr, Makinde Oluseun (FPI) 09039022540
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUOYE – Federal Poly Ilaro Top-Up/Conversion Programme 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading