Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for COEWARRI NCE Weekend NCE & Pre-NCE Form 2019/2020, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Regular, Pre-NCE and Week-End NCE Programmes, College of Education, Warri for the 2019/2020 Session.
A Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) O’Level and a Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with at least credit passes in 4 (Four) subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)/NABTEB) O’Level with at least Five (5) passes at two sittings or Four (4) passes at one sitting. NOTE: Candidates with qualifications less than the above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
Courses Available in Various combinations are:
2. Political Science
3. Social Studies
4. Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
6. Theatre Arts
9. Primary Education Studies (PES)
10. Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
11. Adult & Non-Formal Education
12. Special Education
13. Business Education
14. Agricultural Science
15. Home Economics
16. Fine Art
17. Technical Education
22. Computer Science
23. Integrated Science
24. Physical & Health Education
27. Nigerian Languages – Isoko, Itsekiri, Izon, Urhobo and Yoruba
COEWARRI NCE Weekend & Pre-NCE Form | METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– Prospective candidates are to apply online at the College Students Portal https://coewarri.waeup.org.
– Fill in names as in JAMB result,
– Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
– pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
Completed online application form should be submitted online on or before 31st October 2019.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “COEWARRI NCE Weekend NCE & Pre-NCE Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading