Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for COEIKERE School Fees Schedule 2021/2022, college of education ikere ekiti degree, ikere college of education course, coeik ng, college of education school fees, coeikere affiliated to unn school fees, unn ikere school fees, college of education ikere resumption date, college of education ikere-ekiti form, college of education ikere ekiti degree, then you are not alone.
COEIKERE School Fees Schedule 2021/2022
|PART 1||SCHOOL FEES 1 – 4||SCHOOL 3 (COMPUTER COMBINATION)||SCHOOL 5|
For more information and inquiries about College of Education Ikere-Ekiti school fees 2021/2022, you can contact the school official website or campus.
This is to inform all the students of the College Of Education Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State, that the management of the institution has released the school fees payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session.
COEIKERE School Fees Payment Procedure.
All students are requested to ensure strict compliance with the procedures indicated below for the payment of school fees for 2020/2021 academic session. It is pertinent to note that all students are expected to pay through their respective Portal irrespective of their locations by strictly following the steps below:
- Open a Web browser and enter the portal address: “portalcoeikere.edu.ng.”
- Scroll down and click on Student/Staff login option.
- Enter your Username (Matric. No.), Password, Academic Session and Semester. Thereafter, click on login to display user’s profile.
- In your profile, click on “Payment Option” to make Payment.
- Supply information for all text boxes. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen displayed, click on “Pay via REMITA”
- Select either paying through Bank or via your ATM Card.
- OPTION A
Payment Through ATM Card Enter the number on your ATM card, expiry date and security code (i.e. cvv number – the 3 digit numbers at the back of the ATM Card), then press “Enter” button to make payment.
- OPTION B
Payment Through any Bank Click on “Bank Branch” and click “Print Invoice”. Then take the printed invoice to any bank to make the payment.
- OPTION A
(a) Students can generate their RRR number on their own without visiting any business centres and make payment with less stress–Payment made easy through any of the above steps.
(b) The University authorities will not entertain complaint(s) as a result of payment made through any of the business centres that does not pass through the approved Portal OR the above laid down procedures. All students are advised to STRICTLY follow the above-approved procedures in their own interest.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “COEIKERE School Fees Schedule 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2022/2023 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2022/2023
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2022/2023
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips