Table Of Interest
- 1 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme | NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Portal 2019
- 1.1 Table Of Content
- 1.2 About NITDA
- 1.3 Eligibility For The 2019/20 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- 1.4 Criterias For The Scholarship
- 1.5 Duration For The Scholarship
- 1.6 How To Apply For The 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- 1.7 Deadline And Important Notes For The scholarship
Have you been searching for when “2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will be out as well as when to begin applying?.
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for 2019/2020 Session is out.
A lot of people have been asking me and searching through google queries when this scholarship scheme will be out for 2019/2020.
But I am finally glad to announce to you that the 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is out and application has begun.
Without further ado, we will discuss all that there is about this scholarship under the following headlines;
- About NITDA
- Eligibility for 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Criterias for the scholarship
- Duration of the scholarship
- How to apply for the 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Deadline for scholarship application
Therefore lets head quickly to our first point
NITDA is National Information Technology Development Agency.
Furthermore, It has it’s mandate to regulate and develop the information technology in Nigeria.
However, this is strictly because developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and dire need of digital literacy.
Moreover, this is the reason my the Board of Directors of NITDA have come with the scholarship concept.
It is however worthy of note that the agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for masters and Doctorate Degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigeria (Government and Private) Universities.
Although, only Nigerians will be talked about here.
Eligibility will be talked about in two categories
Here, only universities and polytechnics lecturers with MSc in any information technology related field are eligible to apply.
Likewise here, Holders of First Class or Second Class (upper) Honors Bachelor’s degree in the Information Technology related field and law are eligible to apply.
Criterias For The Scholarship
- The 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is strictly based on merit.
However, the scholarship is evenly distributed between the six Geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 states and FCT for MSc.
- 8 top documents for undergraduate Scholarship application
- Dangote Foundation Scholarship
- How to remember 900% of What You Have Read
It is worthy of note that the sponsorship for the 2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for masters program will run for one year.
Furthermore, the Scholarship program for the Doctorate Program will run for 3 years.
Therefore, lets quickly head over to how to apply for this scholarship;
Application has been made easy.
You just need to use the link the below and fill in all necessary details.
Application is ongoing while the deadline for application has not been announced
Is therefore important to note that;
- A comprehensive aptitude test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award of the scholarship.
- Hence, only candidates who are found eligible will be shortlisted.
- Therefore, there will be interviews.
This interviews includes;
- supplementary tests
- Verification of credentials
- Character evaluation
Finally, It is imperative to note that this will only be done for successful candidates.
This is about the Much I can Take on the topic “2019/2020 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme [Apply Now]”.
Therefore, if you have any questions use the comment box and I will promptly reply.
Please remember that Sharing is Caring.
Furthermore, Thanks for reading
- Dangote Foundation scholarship
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2019
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear