Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for YABATECH Post-UTME CBT Screening Date 2020/2021 | ND & Degree , yabatech post utme 2020/21, yabatech post utme 2020/2021, when is yabatech post utme exam starting 2021, yabatech post utme date 2020, yabatech post utme 2020 closing date, when is yabatech post utme 2020 starting, yabatech post utme form 2020/2021, when is yabatech post utme exam 2020, then you are not alone.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) ND and Degree programmes (100 level) that the post-UTME Screening / Examination dates, time and venue for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
YABATECH Post-UTME CBT Screening / Aptitude Test Dates & Instructional Guidelines 2020/2021
YABATECH Post-UTME Screening is expected to commence on Tuesday, March 16th – 22nd 2021.
Prospective candidates are hereby informed to go back to the portal via http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/ to reprint their post-utme application slip for their various examination schedule.
NB: Candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st Choice Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible for the online aptitude test. All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2020.
Candidates are expected to log in through the link provided below with your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password: https://proctee.webtest.ng/exam/yabatech
The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
1. This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must therefore comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
2. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
3. Candidates are to be remotely monitored and recorded during the period of the aptitude test.
4. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a Computer with webcam and microphone-enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
5. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continue to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
6. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate distinctly and clearly at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
7. Use of face mask, face caps, or anything that cover the face during the test is prohibited.
8. During the 30 mins. aptitude test, candidates are not permitted to leave his/her position.
9. In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to click outside of the examination page i.e. you cannot leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
10. Nobody is permitted to be around the candidate during the period of the test, not even members of the family. A candidate will be disqualified if anybody is seen around him/her during the test.
11. In the event that the candidates run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
For assistance before and during the test Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. or contact the following phone numbers 09058702877, 07043359831 or email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “YABATECH Post-UTME CBT Screening Date 2020/2021 | ND & Degree “.
Thanks For Reading