UNIUYO Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2023/2024 for Newly Approved Courses
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNIUYO Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2023/2024 for Newly Approved Courses, post utme uniuyo 2023 2024, uniuyo post graduate form 2023, uniuyo post utme my school gist, uniuyo latest update, uniuyo 2024 post utme form, uniuyo post utme screening form 2023, uniuyo post utme syllabus, uniuyo post utme 2023, post utme uniuyo 2023 2024, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited for the qualified candidates for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) supplementary post UTME screening exercise for the academic session.
The University of Uyo, Uyo has received the approval of the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the following new degree programmes:
|(a)||Geophysics, B.Sc||–||Faculty of Science|
|(b)||Geology, B.Sc||–||Faculty of Science|
|(c)||Human Nutrition and dietetics, B.Sc||–||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
The above programmes have been hosted on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admissions and Processing System (CAPS) for the online screening/admission into the programmes in academic session.
In view of this, candidates interested in studying the above-named courses are to apply online:
- Such candidates must have made University of Uyo their 1st Choice in th JAMB UTME and had a minimum aggregate score of 150.
- Candidates would have to undertake a voluntary change of course through the JAMB CAPS into their preferred programme of choice.
- Candidates must have previously registered for the University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to fill out the online form appropriately.
- Candidates are also requested to scan and upload original of candidate’s academic qualification.
- Duly completed forms are to be submitted online.
- Geophysics and Geology: candidates seeking admission into these programmes must have in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects from Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Geography, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics: Candidates seeking admission into Human Nutrition and Dietetics must possess in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Food and Nutrition, or Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only, via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Form link
- Select Post UTME supplementary as the Admission Form type
- Enter your phone number and E-mail address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the Supplementary Admission Slip.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIUYO Supplementary Post-UTME Form for Newly Approved Courses”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIUYO POSTS
UNIUYO Acceptance Fee | Step By Step Guide On How To Make Payment
UNIUYO Cut Off Marks | UNIUYO Departmental & JAMB Cut Off
UNIUYO School Fees For Freshers | UNIUYO Admission Guide
UNIUYO School Fees For Returning Students |UNIUYO Latest News
UNIUYO Part-Time Degree Admission Form
UNIUYO Sandwich Admission Form
UNIUYO Certificate & Diploma Admission Form
UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form Out | Apply Now
UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form Out | See How To Apply
UNIUYO Post UTME Result | See How To Check Your Post UTME Result Here
UNIUYO Post UTME Form Is Out Online | Uniuyo.edu.ng
Updated UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses | UNIUYO School Fees
Leave a Reply