University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out
Table Of Interest
- 1 University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out
- 1.1 UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
- 1.2 UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Eligibility.
- 1.3 UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements.
- 1.4 How to Apply for UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
- 1.5 Other Relevant Information
- 1.6 UNILORIN Related Article
- 1.7 RELATED POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [school of nursing ilorin admission form 2021/2022, university of ilorin teaching hospital address, university of ilorin teaching hospital recruitment 2021, unilorin school of nursing form 2021/2022, university of ilorin school of nursing school fees, university of ilorin nursing school fees, university of ilorin dental clinic, uith recruitment 2021, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Eligibility.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in April 2020. The candidates must have a minimum score of 120 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements.
In addition to a minimum score 120 in 2020 UTME. Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at not more than two sittings, which should include a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and any other two courses.
In addition to the above, candidates will be selected based on their success in a written entrance examination & oral interview.
Subjects for the competitive entrance examination and oral interview.
(a) English Language (b) General paper (c) Mathematics (d) Biology. The examination will be based on the SS3 syllabus. Candidates selected for admission will be required to pass a medical examination.
How to Apply for UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to remita.net.
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SOCT FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by [email protected]ithilorin.
- The SOCT application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Duration of Course: Two (2) calendar years commencing from October 2021 (Full Time Programme).
Accommodation: Accommodation is available at affordable fees on a first come, first-serve basis.
- Entrance Examination and Interview Dates will be communicated to the Applicants later.
For further information, Please Contact the followings:-
- Registrar: 08033701842
- School Coordinator: 08034819532/08182208220
CALL HOURS: 8 AM TO 4 PM (MONDAY — FRIDAY) ONLY
Other Relevant Information
- Candidates should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidates with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible.
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form.
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the schools notice boards.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form 2020/2021Is Out”.
Thanks For Reading
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng