Table Of Interest
- 1 NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Out | Apply For NSUK Predegree
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Out | Apply For NSUK Predegree”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from several of our sites visitors concerning when NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form 2021/2022 will be Out as well as how to apply easily.
Nonetheless, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [nasarawa state university pre degree, nsuk pre degree form, nasarawa state university remedial form 2021/2022, nasarawa state university remedial form 2021, nasarawa state university remedial admission, nasarawa state university remedial program, nsuk remedial portal, nasarawa state university remedial admission list, NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Out | Apply For NSUK Predegree], then you can see tht you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
NSUK IJMB Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University obtained at not more than two (s) settings.
NSUK Pre-Degree (Remedial) Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the basic O’Level subjects of Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates are expected to sit for Jamb to qualify for admission into degree programme in addition to remedy their O’Level of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Note that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is a one year (12 months) programme in Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences which prepares successful candidates for admission into 200 level of the degree programme(s) of Nasarawa State University, Keffi and other Universities in Nigeria through Direct Entry.
The following are available subject combination and possible undergraduate courses:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||COURSE CODE||SUBJECT COMBINATION||POSSIBLE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES|
|1.||004||Acct, Bus. Mgt, A/L Maths||Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK|
|2.||005||Acct, Bus. Mgt., Econs||Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, PA, BAF, MK|
|3.||007||Acct, Bus. Mgt., Govt||Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK|
|4.||009||Acct, Econs, Geog.||Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, PA, BAF, MK, URP|
|5.||011||Acct, Econs, Govt||Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, BAF, MK, MC|
|6.||013||Acct, Geog, A/L Maths||Acct, Bus Admin, Geog, PA, BAF, MK, URP|
|7.||014||Acct, Geog, Govt.||Acct, Bus Admin, Geog, PA, BAF, MK|
|8.||016||Acct, Govt, A/L Maths||Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK|
|9.||017||Acct. Govt. Sociology||Acct, Bus Admin, Sociol, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, PA, MC, BAF, MK|
|10.||021||Arabic Govt. Islamic Stud.||Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies; MC, Single Honours|
|11.||023||Arabic Hausa, Islamic Stud.||Single Honours|
|12||025||Arabic History, Islamic Stud||Law, Pol. Sci., Inter. Studies Archaeology, Single Honours|
|13.||027||Biol, Chem., A/L Maths||Medicine, vet. Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochem Microbiology, Agric. Sci, Single Honours|
|14.||028||Biol, Chem., Geog||Agric. Sci, Archaeology, Biochem, Microbiology, Physiology|
|15.||029||Biol, Chem., Geology||Single Honours, Bioche, Microbiology, Textile Sci. Physiology, Agric. Sci, Archaeology.|
|16.||030||Biol, Chem., Physics||Medicine, Vet. Medicine, Agric. Sci. Engineering, Textile Sci. & Tech. Pharmacy, Biochem, Geophysics, Agric. Sci. Archaeology, Microbiology,|
|17.||031||Bus Mgt, Econs, A/L Maths||Bus. Admin, Econs, Acct, URP, BAF, MK|
|18.||033||Bus Mgt, Econs, Govt.||Bus. Admin, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, PA; Econs, MC Acct, BAF, MK|
|19.||034||Bus Mgt, Econs, Sociology||Bus. Admin, Acct, PA, BAF|
|20.||036||Bus Mgt, Geog, Govt||PA, Bus. Admin, Acct, BAF, MK|
|21.||038||Bus Mgt, Govt, Sociology||Bus. Admin, PA, Sociology, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, MK, Acct, BAF|
|22.||039||Chem., Geog, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci.|
|23.||040||Chem., Geog, Physics||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci.|
|24.||041||Chem, Geology, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci.|
|25.||042||Chem., Geology, Physics||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci., Single Honours|
|26.||043||Chem., Physics, A/L Maths||Engr., Textile Sci., Envl. Sci, Comp. Sci., Agric. Sci. Geophysics|
|27.||045||CRS, Govt. Lit||Single Honours; Law, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, MC|
|28.||047||CRS, Hausa, Lit||Single Honours, Law|
|29.||048||CRS, History, Lit||Single Honours; Law, MC, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies,|
|30.||049||Econs, Geog, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, URP, Single Honours, Acct, BAF, PA, MK|
|31.||050||Econs, Geog, Govt||URP, Acct, PA, BAF, MK, MC, Single Honours|
|32.||052||Econs, Govt, A/L Maths||PA, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, Econs, MC, Acct, BAF, Single Honours|
|33.||060||Geog. Govt, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, Pol Sci, Inter. Studies, Geog, PA|
|34.||061||Geog. Govt, Sociology||URP, Sociology, PA, Pol. Sci, Geog, Inter Studies|
|35.||063||Geog. Physics, A/L Maths||Single honours, Envl. Sci, Engr. (not Chemical Engr) Comp. Sci, Quantity Survey, Geophysics|
|36.||064||Geology Physics, A/L Maths||Single Honours, Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology (Ibadan) Comp. Sci, Geophysics|
|37.||066||Govt, Islamic Stud, Lit||Single Honours, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter Studies, Law, Archaeology, MC|
|38.||068||Hausa, Islamic Stud, History||Single Honours, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter Studies|
|39.||070||History, Islamic Stud, Lit||Single Honours, Inter Studies PA, Pol. Sci, MC, Law, Archaeology|
|40.||071||Sociology, Arabic, Lit.||Single Honours, Law, MC|
- PA – Public Administration
- BAF – Banking and Finance
- MC – Mass Communication
- MK – Marketing
- URP – Urban and Regional Planning
NSUK One-Year Remedial French Programme.
- The school also offers a one (1) year remedial programme in French for beginners who intend to pursue their career in French.
- This category of candidates are expected to remedy their 0/L and secure five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language and French in addition to scoring the required cut-off point in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to qualify for admission into 100 level French Programme.
How to Apply for NSUK IJMB / Pre-degree Admission Form.
Application forms are available online which can be completed upon payment of a non refundable fee of (N5, 000) on the remita platform.
Deadline: Sale of Forms will close six(6) weeks from the date of this publication.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Out | Apply For NSUK Predegree”.
Thanks For Reading