Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship For Home/EU Students In UK, 2019 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [uk scholarships for international students 2019, masters scholarships, british embassy scholarship 2019, undergraduate scholarships for international students in uk, postgraduate scholarships uk, how to get scholarship in uk, scholarship positions com uk, scholarships to study in uk for african students, UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship For Home/EU Students In UK, 2019], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship For Home/EU Students In UK, 2019” .
UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship For Home/EU Students In UK, 2019
The new Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship is now available on offer to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication and Performing Art. University’s graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
- Applications Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
- Scholarship Award: The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship of £9,500 is available.
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship students must be:
- Classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes AND
- Accepted on the MA Textile Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts, commencing October 2018
English Language Requirements: All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enroll at University of the Arts London (UAL).
How to Apply: Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship For Home/EU Students In UK, 2019“.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2019
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2019
- Kings College London International Scholarship