Table Of Interest
- 1 Fully Funded PhD Studentships At University of Bath & Bournemouth University In UK, 2019
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully Funded PhD Studentships At University of Bath & Bournemouth University In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of bath phd studentships, university of bath phd application, bath university phd, fully funded phd programs uk, phd in uk, phd funded, studentships uk, paid phd programs, Fully Funded PhD Studentships At University of Bath & Bournemouth University In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Fully Funded PhD Studentships At University of Bath & Bournemouth University In UK, 2020
The new Fully Funded PhD Studentships is now available on offer at Faculty of Media & Communication in the UK. UK nationals will receive fees, the maintenance stipend and any company top-up payment.
A limited number of non-UK EU nationals will receive fees, the maintenance stipend and any company top-up payment.
Based at the University of Bath and Bournemouth University, the CDE is an EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training funding doctoral researchers in games, visual effects or animation while they are based in companies that require these skills.
CDE offers outstanding and unique opportunities to students and companies alike. Founded in 2009, CDE is the national Doctoral Training Centre in these sectors.
We have £20 million of investment. We are a big and supportive CDE family working alongside some of the most outstanding companies in the world.
- Applications Deadline: January 22, 2020
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD program.
- Study Subject: ?Studentship is awarded within the Doctorate of Engineering Digital Media at Faculty of Media & Communication.
- Scholarship Award: A fully-funded Studentship includes a maintenance grant of £14,777 per year to contribute towards living expenses during the course of your research, as well as a fee waiver for 36 months. Associated costs – such as fieldwork and conference attendance – will also be met under the Studentship.
- Nationality: The PhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The PhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Please read this section carefully before applying:
- UK nationals will receive fees, the maintenance stipend and any company top-up payment.
- A limited number of non-UK EU nationals will receive fees, the maintenance stipend and any company top-up payment.
- Applicants who have legally-established residency in the UK, regardless of citizenship, may be funded on the same basis as UK nationals. We will not consider you unless you can clearly show in your application that you meet in full the residency requirements on our funder’s website.
- Applicants from outside the EU cannot receive EPSRC funding. We may not vary the rules or negotiate alternative arrangements. Bournemouth University has a limited number of non-EPSRC scholarships for Overseas applicants. Please contact us for further details.
We are working to improve the gender balance within the student population and particularly welcome applications from women.
- Applicants should hold a first or upper second (2.1) class honours degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject, such as, but not limited to, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering, Computer Arts, Animation, Digital Effects, Design or Interactive Media.
- All applicants for whom English is a second language must provide recent evidence of their English language skills, equivalent to an IELTS score of 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in each element.
English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component) for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
How to Apply: Applications are made to the Centre for Digital Entertainment, using the Bournemouth University online application in the link below. You will need to create a ‘New User’ account before accessing for the first time. If you wish, you can save your partly completed application and log-in later to complete it.
Your application will be considered by both the University of Bath and Bournemouth University, unless you specifically request otherwise.
APPLY NOW Bournemouth University
APPLY NOW University of Bath
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Fully Funded PhD Studentships At University of Bath & Bournemouth University In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020