PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd vacancies netherlands, phd positions in amsterdam, phd openings, PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Positions At Van ‘t Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands” .
PhD Positions At Vant Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands
The University of Amsterdam is inviting applications for the Several PhD positions at Faculty of Science – Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences. These positions are available for international students.
The Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS) is one of eight institutes of the Faculty of Science. HIMS performs internationally recognized chemistry and molecular research, curiosity-driven as well as application driven.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020
- Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021
- Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Wisconsin 2020
- Applications Deadline: 31 December 2020
- Course Level: Position is available to study PhD research Programme.
- Study Subject: HIMS research is carried out within the following research groups:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Computational Polymer Chemistry
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry
- Homogeneous, Supramolecular and Bio-Inspired Catalysis
- Industrial Sustainable Chemistry
- Molecular Photonics
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Scholarship Award: Based on a full-time appointment (38 hours per week) the gross monthly salary will range from €2,266 in the first year to €2,897- in the last year. T
Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Several PhD positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: A Master degree in chemistry or related science is required. For all groups, the ability to collaborate and adapt to an international team is highly preferable and candidates must possess good communication skills in oral and written English. Due to limitations in the recruitment budget, we will only consider candidates that are currently in Europe.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent command of English.
How to Apply: Applications must include:
A curriculum vitae;
A motivation letter (why did you choose to apply for a position in this particular group);
And two letters of recommendation by academic referees.
All these should be grouped in one PDF attachment. You can only apply by sending your application to the group leader of the HIMS group where you would like to work. The group leader will only reply if sufficient overlap and synergy is detected.
Tha’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Positions At Vant Hoff Institute For Molecular Sciences, Netherlands“.
Thanks For Reading
See A Vast collection of all our scholarship opportunities by clicking Here.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020