NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Ireland 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Ireland 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Ireland 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [scholarships for international students over 40, mba full scholarships, scholarships for mba abroad, mba scholarships 2020, online mba scholarships 2020, fully funded mba scholarships, scholarships for female agriculture students, scholarships for female graduate students, NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Ireland 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students Ireland 2020”
NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students, Ireland 2020
NUI Galway and 30% Club Announce Scholarship to Advance Female Leadership and Executive Representation in Business/Global Organisations. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Launched in January 2015, the 30% Club Ireland’s goal is to achieve better gender balance at all levels in leading Irish businesses and aims to develop a diverse pool of talent for all businesses through the efforts of its members who are committed to better gender balance at all levels of their organisations.
Founded in 1845, we’ve been inspiring students for 170 years. NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university with a commitment to top quality teaching.
- Application Deadline: Arounf June, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Executive MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is valued at €13,850 in total for the MBA programme which equates to 50% of the fees (fees are €27,700 over the two years).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Entry to the Executive MBA is open to graduates who have at least three years of professional, administrative or business experience. Individuals who have professional qualifications recognised by the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics as being equivalent to a primary degree may also be considered for admission.
Applications from non-graduates who have a minimum of five years professional, business or administrative experience may be considered for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management, which is equivalent to the first year of the Executive MBA programme. Candidates who successfully complete the Postgraduate Diploma are eligible for admission to the second year of the Executive MBA.
All qualifying applicants must attend an interview, after which successful candidates are chosen. Candidates may be required to secure 6.5 in IELTS/TOEFL (with not less than 5.5 in any one component).
English Language Requirements: Candidates may be required to secure 6.5 in IELTS/TOEFL (with not less than 5.5 in any one component).
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
How to Apply: Applications for both the Executive MBA and Postgraduate Diploma are made online via the Postgraduate Applications Centre.
Executive MBA: GYC16
Postgraduate Diploma in Management: GYC17
Candidates are required to submit the following:
- Application form including references and education history
- Personal statement outlining how the programme fits into your career objectives
- CV (maximum 3 pages)
- Other supporting documentation including, but not limited to, university transcripts and birth certificate
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NUI Galway Club Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students, Ireland, 2020”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020