NPF Recruitment Portal Application Guidelines 2023/2024
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for NPF Recruitment Portal Application Guidelines 2023/2024, community police recruitment 2023, nigerian recruitment 2023, nigeria police cadet recruitment 2023, police form closing date, police recruitment 2023 portal, is nigeria police recruitment form out for 2021/2022, police form 2023, www.npf.gov.ng 2023, community police recruitment 2023, then you are in the right place.
The Nigerian Police Force [NPF] wishes to inform the general public of the recruitment exercise for constables currently ongoing for the session.
Online Application commences on Tuesday 14th July and ends on Sunday 23rd August, 2023
ABOUT THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum Of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes n English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 Inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/Screening and recruitment centers.
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for online screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August, 2020 to 7th September, 2020.
The names of the successful candidates will be published In the national newspapers on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms.
Any Candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformties shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in Speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw Preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints Eyes.
- Amputation of any part the body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application;
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng OR www.policerecruitment.ng/StartApplication.aspx.
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the Information on before final submission)
- Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to print in hard-copy of email message sent to you if you you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
- No email or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigerian Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates email.
The online application will be opened for a period of six (6) weeks from July – August
For complaints or technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send an email to e-[email protected] or [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NPF Recruitment Portal Application Guidelines “.
Thanks For Reading
Ghana Police Service Recruitment | Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines
Nigeria Police Force Massive Nationwide Recruitment | See Guide Here
US Army Recruitment For Non-Citizens (Africans) | Application Details & Guide
French Army Recruitment 2 For Africans & Other Non-Citizens | Full Application Guide
Canadian Army Recruitment For Foreigners| Application Guide & Requirements
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Graduate Professionals Requirements
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Graduates General Duty Requirements
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Tradesmen Recruits Requirements
Leave a Reply